• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Conor McGregor hitting a boxing machine in Ireland

Hardest hitting lightweight ever?

• Total voters
I'm not going to say anything hateful or negative.

Oh ffs please say something negative sir lmao

the European mind cannot comprehend needing u-shaped jeans that accommodate 'Murican balls

s-l1200.jpg

Have you seen the jeans people are wearing in America? They need to blend spandex in with the denim just to allow then to fit. Truly disturbing.

I would actually let him punch me in the face before fuckin smashing him lol.

Like in Fight Club when Pitt laughed at the dude punching him in the face for using his club basement as a fight club.

Pitt just takes his punches, laughs hysterically, and then puts his blood all over him saying "you don't know where I've been hahaha."

Like in Fight Club when Pitt laughed at the dude punching him in the face for using his club basement as a fight club.

Pitt just takes his punches, laughs hysterically, and then puts his blood all over him saying "you don't know where I've been hahaha."

We like this place Lou lol

He has 1 win at lightweight, so no.
Featherweight though, probably.

i know those machines probably aren’t accurate in terms of psi, but are the scores accurate relative to each other? in other words, if one guy hits at 800 “psi,” and the other guy hits 1000, can we say that the 1000 guy hits harder? or are the scores kinda random?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farrelstfn
Back