Jim Caviezel's Sound Of Freedom beats opening figures of Indiana Jones

the Pay it Forward thing felt off to me in that I would have expected the donations to go to tickets for people to actually watch the movie in theatres, not just buy bulk tickets that may or may not be used.

Over the years I have donated to various charitable causes that buy tickets for disadvantaged children to go to sporting or cultural events. If I found out that my money was being used to buy tickets but in many (some?) cases the seats just sat empty I would be pissed. After all, the entire point of my donation was for some kid to be able to go to a show.

But, as far as I can tell, the people who are donating to the Sound of Freedom Pay It Forward program don't seem bothered about the way the program operated. As long as they understand and accept how their donations are used, it seems fine to me.

The movie has been a massive financial success any way that you look at it.
Talking about child trafficking is bad because trump. You actually hate yourself. There’s the last 57 pages. Net benefit of people paying attention to human trafficking for once? That’s because you hate Jews

Lol we know its coming unfortunately.

I just want to hear them explain how is it a they if the accusers were religious members of this very organization & cause. An organization and team they just have been praising as beyond reproach...... no woke left boogie man if it was self inflicted right???
No one said they were beyond reproach. QUOTE IT. Here come all the sharks at the first sign of blood in the water. We have a precedent in this country called inoccent until proven guilty, some people need more than one headline to strike up the gang and go pitchforkin (which is only legal for dems anyways)

Talking about child trafficking is bad because trump. You actually hate yourself. There’s the last 57 pages. Net benefit of people paying attention to human trafficking for once? That’s because you hate Jews

People in the trenches fighting trafficking have criticized Ballard for years, saying his activities have served only to increase trafficking while making him millions. Some estimates have his net worth at close to twenty million dollars and the base salary he gave himself is a half million a year.

I don't think he's bad "because Trump" and I don't really know if he's bad at all, everything I've heard so far is speculative or currently unsubstantiated accusation. As always I'm content to let the courts do their thing and if he's guilty of a crime let a jury reach that conclusion.

However, considering everything we know he doesn't pass the small test. If you honestly take trafficking seriously you should probably consider looking into one of the foundations that isn't burdened by all his controversy and maybe send your support their way. If Ballard sincerely cares about the cause, he wouldn't have a problem with that, right? Fighting trafficking is the point, not making him rich.

Let me ask you this: If fighting trafficking is sincerely a conservative cause, have they been creating legislation to support the fight? And I mean really fight, not attack liberals using this branding. This is a genuine question because I don't really know.

No one said they were beyond reproach. QUOTE IT. Here come all the sharks at the first sign of blood in the water. We have a precedent in this country called inoccent until proven guilty, some people need more than one headline to strike up the gang and go pitchforkin (which is only legal for dems anyways)
I just quoted it. See your denial post above.

Please explain how he could be proven guilty here. ????????

Asking adult women for sex is not a crime genius. The organization already did their investigation, that's why he's no longer a part of it. The church did their investigation, that's why he was excommunicated.

I swear its like some of these far right posters have no idea how life works.
If your boss asks a female employee to take a shower with him, sleep with him, or requires them to act like his wife. Its not a criminal matter.
It's an employee code of conduct matter. The job is the one who investigates and decides the punishment within their employer limitations.

The only time a court would get involved in this would be if the women civilly sued him and or the organization. If they did that you 100% would dismiss it as nothing but a cash grab.

If you believed that being civilly liable should be the measuring stick of guilt, then guess what, Trump is a rapist.

Why are you attacking "dems????" That's something only a doofus would do.
These women were part of Ballard's team and cause. Why are "dems" responsible for their accusations????

I bet you can't answer one of the simple questions asked to you.

People in the trenches fighting trafficking have criticized Ballard for years, saying his activities have served only to increase trafficking while making him millions. Some estimates have his net worth at close to twenty million dollars and the base salary he gave himself is a half million a year.

I don't think he's bad "because Trump" and I don't really know if he's bad at all, everything I've heard so far is speculative or currently unsubstantiated accusation. As always I'm content to let the courts do their thing and if he's guilty of a crime let a jury reach that conclusion.

However, considering everything we know he doesn't pass the small test. If you honestly take trafficking seriously you should probably consider looking into one of the foundations that isn't burdened by all his controversy and maybe send your support their way. If Ballard sincerely cares about the cause, he wouldn't have a problem with that, right? Fighting trafficking is the point, not making him rich.

Let me ask you this: If fighting trafficking is sincerely a conservative cause, have they been creating legislation to support the fight? And I mean really fight, not attack liberals using this branding. This is a genuine question because I don't really know.
Trump actually did some good work around this but not enough. I’ve listened to a few Ballard interviews and he says he doesn’t do nearly as much as some other organizations so no he wouldn’t have a problem with that. My opinion would be to either special forces those cartels to dust or put them on the payroll to stop it. Obviously I don’t just mean Mexico but that’s a good place to start

The most important thing about this movie was that it was even made. I seen "experts" nitpicking about how it wasn't realistic that a majority of kids who get snatched dont get grabbed off the streets. "Only some do". Like, who cares? Yes, some do and some dont. Is that even the point here. Are these people somehow jealous their lives were not a focal point of this film? Are we arguing semantics here?

I find some of the arguments and critisisms against the film ridiculous and almost typical. We can bathe in the praises of some movies cause they offer us an opportunity to just drift away into a glorious, imaginary paradise. As soon as a movie tackles a topic that makes people squeamish...bring on the film police.

He used to be a very serious actor and did some great work

He gave a brilliant performance in A Thin Red Line for example.

That movie was incredible with an absolutely stacked cast where nearly everyone with a spoken line went on to do great work. The fight scene on the grassy hills one of the best combat sequences ever put to film.

But he's gone way off the deep end into far right propaganda. Too weird to take seriously anymore.

If it makes him happy, leave him be. I dont see him hurting anyone. I mean, what kind of lifestyle does the average american live? 90% of people seem weird to me, but thats cause I choose to live differently than the masses. Perhaps im the weird one? Who actually takes actors or celebrities in general super serious anyway? They are entertainers. Also, what's the propaganda you are referring to here?

Last edited:
You don't honestly think that.
I kind of do, actually. I think most people who mention don't really know what it is and do so to be part of the conversation. Liberals talk about it constantly but I really know of no conservatives who can even articulate what it is. Its a boogeyman story for liberals who want to be afraid of everything.

I kind of do, actually. I think most people who mention don't really know what it is and do so to be part of the conversation. Liberals talk about it constantly but I really know of no conservatives who can even articulate what it is. Its a boogeyman story for liberals who want to be afraid of everything.

What? There are literally members of congress parroting the same Qanon talking points from their own fucking accounts while in office. Feigning ignorance isn't an excuse.

What? There are literally members of congress parroting the same Qanon talking points from their own fucking accounts while in office. Feigning ignorance isn't an excuse.
And seemingly the only people who frantically remind everyone of this are lefties.

What are Qanon talking points? That the world is run by lizard pedophile overlords?

And seemingly the only people who frantically remind everyone of this are lefties.

What are Qanon talking points? That the world is run by lizard pedophile overlords?

This minimalization of the Qanon movement is predictable but acting like you're completely ignorant of their "taking points" is laughable. They're the MTG's in congress, who without flinching, have declared the 2020 election "stolen" in a slavish show of allegiance to Trump.

This minimalization of the Qanon movement is predictable but acting like you're completely ignorant of their "taking points" is laughable. They're the MTG's in congress, who without flinching, have declared the 2020 election "stolen" in a slavish show of allegiance to Trump.
It's the same song and dance with you lot.

If you think it's "laughable" you shouldn't have an issue explaining these Qanon talking points that congressmen openly talk about instead of doing what your currently doing.

Is the election being stolen a Qanon talking point?
What is it lassie? Spit it out.

It's the same song and dance with you lot.

If you think it's "laughable" you shouldn't have an issue explaining these Qanon talking points that congressmen openly talk about instead of doing what your currently doing.

Is the election being stolen a Qanon talking point?
What is it lassie? Spit it out.

“Q is a patriot, we know that for sure,”

“There’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it,”

Again, feigning ignorance doesn't make it go away dumbass.

“Q is a patriot, we know that for sure,”

“There’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it,”

Again, feigning ignorance doesn't make it go away dumbass.
Oh that's rich.

Are you honestly suggesting that everyone is pretending to not know all the details of an obscure group like Qanon in an attempt to run some sort of defense for them? Like we're all trying to wish it away? That's the hill you want to die on?

LOL at thinking those quotes would reinvigorate something in the back of my mind. But, suprise suprise, a leftist had to remind us someone said it. I was close with the reptilian pedophile stuff though.

But I guess we should all scurry like cockroaches since you spotlighted our secret community
{<jordan}

Now you know how it feels hearing you guys talk about Antifa.

No, there aren't.

There literally are 100's if not 1,000's. And you know this.

tenor.gif

Back