Jim Caviezel's Sound Of Freedom beats opening figures of Indiana Jones

Oh that's rich.

Are you honestly suggesting that everyone is pretending to not know all the details of an obscure group like Qanon in an attempt to run some sort of defense for them? Like we're all trying to wish it away? That's the hill you want to die on?

LOL at thinking those quotes would reinvigorate something in the back of my mind. But, suprise suprise, a leftist had to remind us someone said it. I was close with the reptilian pedophile stuff though.

But I guess we should all scurry like cockroaches since you spotlighted our secret community
{<jordan}

I'm suggesting a bunch of the people acting like they've never heard of the movement are fucking liars downplaying how many deluded idiots on the right believe that kind of shit.

I don't give 2 shits about you or what you believe, but the reality is that you are dead wrong.

A Quarter of Republicans Believe Central Views of QAnon Conspiracy Movement

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ve-central-views-of-qanon-conspiracy-movement

I believe a secret cabal of wealthy businessmen have meetings to discuss how to improve standards of living and stop climate change. Not meetings about how to spy on and manage the lives of regular citizens.
no one cares about yall

I'm suggesting a bunch of the people acting like they've never heard of the movement are fucking liars downplaying how many deluded idiots on the right believe that kind of shit.

I don't give 2 shits about you or what you believe, but the reality is that you are dead wrong.

A Quarter of Republicans Believe Central Views of QAnon Conspiracy Movement

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ve-central-views-of-qanon-conspiracy-movement
No one's saying it doesn't exist dipshit. My point is that they'd slip Into obscurity if it wasn't for some retard on the left reminding everyone of their existence.

And this thread is a testament to that assertion.

No one's saying it doesn't exist dipshit. My point is that they'd slip Into obscurity if it wasn't for some retard on the left reminding everyone of their existence.

And this thread is a testament to that assertion.

Blatant bullsh*t here.

"The left" didn't cast a QAnut in a major role in a film and allow him to parrot their nonsense conspiracy theories in the pressers for the movie. "The left" didnt elect a President whose strategists still quite obviously have him signal to those morons. "The left" arent allowing for those nonsense conspiracies to penetrate mainstream religion with Fundamentalists adopting the conspiracy nonsense and attempting to paint dear leader as some anointed Demi-God here to save the Country from the Satanic pedophiles who secretly run the world (and feed on the trafficked children).

This entire thread is a testament to right wingers attempting to ignore what's right in front of their face, screaming "cabal" at them. And then feigning ignorance when this all turns out to be at the very least semi-fraudulent nonsense perpetrated by a guy whose own band of zealot cultists couldnt stand him anymore and got rid of him, who himself is likely a sexual predator.

Just take the L

Blatant bullsh*t here.

"The left" didn't cast a QAnut in a major role in a film and allow him to parrot their nonsense conspiracy theories in the pressers for the movie. "The left" didnt elect a President whose strategists still quite obviously have him signal to those morons. "The left" arent allowing for those nonsense conspiracies to penetrate mainstream religion with Fundamentalists adopting the conspiracy nonsense and attempting to paint dear leader as some anointed Demi-God here to save the Country from the Satanic pedophiles who secretly run the world (and feed on the trafficked children).

This entire thread is a testament to right wingers attempting to ignore what's right in front of their face, screaming "cabal" at them. And then feigning ignorance when this all turns out to be at the very least semi-fraudulent nonsense perpetrated by a guy whose own band of zealot cultists couldnt stand him anymore and got rid of him, who himself is likely a sexual predator.

Just take the L

The "left" are the ones who are reminding everyone of this in the first place. Literally no one else gives a shit and you guys are more complicit in perpetuating conspiracy theories than the alleged conspiracy theorists you are on a witch hunt for.

Now settle down Queen B. I'm not interested in reading the fucking novels for posts you Infest these boards with.

The "left" are the ones who are reminding everyone of this in the first place. Literally no one else gives a shit and you guys are more complicit in perpetuating conspiracy theories than the alleged conspiracy theorists you are on a witch hunt for.

Now settle down Queen B. I'm not interested in reading the fucking novels for posts you Infest these boards with.

The left not reminding you doesn't mean it would stop happening.

I never talk about it because there isn't much point, it's probably already morphing into something else.

Who is the leader of this Qanon group? the guy who wears the cow costume?

OIP.yrP2EM5RCWnKnCcTt76QMwHaEK

The left not reminding you doesn't mean it would stop happening.

I never talk about it because there isn't much point, it's probably already morphing into something else.
No one's made that claim ITT so that's irrelevant.

And on that note, I'm not sure why I should be losing sleep over Jim Caveizel believing some ridiculous theory about a pedophiliic cabal ruling over the world after watching his movie.

I mean it's insane, no doubt, but how exactly does this effect me?

And on that note, I'm not sure why I should be losing sleep over Jim Caveizel believing some ridiculous theory about a pedophiliic cabal ruling over the world after watching his movie.

smoke brisket. not meth.

but surely none of that whackadoodle qanon shit is bullshit right? i mean the ghost of JFK Jr. isnt really going to make his grand appearance at the grassy knoll again just to announce himself as diaper don's running mate or overturn the 2020 election?

after pledging myself to go to war against the deep state and then buying all these t-shirts and standing around in the rain for hours waiting on nothing the first two times, i really don't want to be duped again. if i have to waste any more of my money on any more of this gay little qanon and trump swagger just to end up getting stood up, i might just have to uncheck the box to enable recurring donations.

Last edited:
smoke brisket. not meth.

but surely none of that whackadoodle qanon shit is bullshit right? i mean the ghost of JFK Jr. isnt really going to make his grand appearance at the grassy knoll again just to announce himself as diaper don's running mate or overturn the 2020 election?

after pledging myself to go to war against the deep state and then buying all these t-shirts and standing around in the rain for hours waiting on nothing the first two times, i really don't want to be duped again. if i have to waste any more of my money on any more of this gay little qanon and trump swagger just to end up getting stood up, i might just have to uncheck the box to enable recurring donations.
Or a jury.

smoke brisket. not meth.

What?

There's no reason you should care about how crazy Caveizel is, I'm a of fan of his work and have been for years. He's been great in some fantastic roles.

You should probably be concerned about him getting a huge push from conservative networks while he's spouting conspiracy theories about Democrats drinking the blood of babies and not once mentioning how batshit he is.

There's no reason you should care about how crazy Caveizel is, I'm a of fan of his work and have been for years. He's been great in some fantastic roles.

You should probably be concerned about him getting a huge push from conservative networks while he's spouting conspiracy theories about Democrats drinking the blood of babies and not once mentioning how batshit he is.

If those conspiracies are lost onto the majority of people (other than leftists, apparently) I still don't understand why I should be concerned about him believing these batshit theories.

If those conspiracies are lost onto the majority of people (other than leftists, apparently) I still don't understand why I should be concerned about him believing these batshit theories.

Isn't there a poll presented in this thread that suggests that isn't the case and that it's widely known?

Isn't there a member of the House of Representatives who emerged from the cult of this conspiracy theory?

I know candidate quality with Republicans is hot garbage but I'd care if Liberal media was pushing something this insane. You guys have clearly stopped caring and accept anyone into your tent.

Isn't there a poll presented in this thread that suggests that isn't the case and that it's widely known?

Isn't there a member of the House of Representatives who emerged from the cult of this conspiracy theory?
I wouldn't know but I'd bet most of the leftists in this thread would know.

I know candidate quality with Republicans is hot garbage but I'd care if Liberal media was pushing something this insane. You guys have clearly stopped caring and accept anyone into your tent.
Oh you mean shit like drag story time or the fact that little boys can cleave off their dicks and magically become women? You are seriously suggesting that the left isn't the party of Insanity because an obscure group on the right that no one cares about? Maybe it wouldn't be easy for these conspiracies to exist if the left didn't have a demented agenda with children to begin with.

I guess that's what this is really about. You guys need Qanon to flourish in order to mask the stupid shit your side is guilty of.

Also, what ever happened to the Qanon music that Trump comes out to In his rallies? You said it existed. Where is it?

I wouldn't know but I'd bet most of the leftists in this thread would know.

Oh you mean shit like drag story time or the fact that little boys can cleave off their dicks and magically become women? You are seriously suggesting that the left isn't the party of Insanity because an obscure group on the right that no one cares about? Maybe it wouldn't be easy for these conspiracies to exist if the left didn't have a demented agenda with children to begin with.

I guess that's what this is really about. You guys need Qanon to flourish in order to mask the stupid shit your side is guilty of.

Also, what ever happened to the Qanon music that Trump comes out to In his rallies? You said it existed. Where is it?

You're comparing drag queen story time with a conspiracy theory that has resulted in murders?

And you think the left has an agenda with children? You do realize that's the same bullshit conservatives were selling with homosexuals, right? You dinosaurs need to change it up.

You're comparing drag queen story time with a conspiracy theory that has resulted in murders?

And you think the left has an agenda with children? You do realize that's the same bullshit conservatives were selling with homosexuals, right? You dinosaurs need to change it up.
It's isn't conservatives pushing gender affirmation care or drag queen story time with demented perverts, that's on you guys.

And what murders are you referring to?

Edit: Don't ignore the Qanon music you mentioned a while back. I'd still like to see Trump walking out to it.

It's isn't conservatives pushing gender affirmation care or drag queen story time with demented perverts, that's on you guys.

It only seems perverted to bigots and imbeciles. Again, this is a tired conservative angle that you're using on the trans community because it was successful a long time ago with the gay community. Society left you guys behind.

And what murders are you referring to?

Not interested in busy work, you can Google "Q Anon deaths". Instead of taking few seconds to copy/paste and search, you're going to insist I do it.

Edit: Don't ignore the Qanon music you mentioned a while back. I'd still like to see Trump walking out to it.

More busy work, I've posted this too many times.

Search "trump qanon music" in YouTube.

It only seems perverted to bigots and imbeciles. Again, this is a tired conservative angle that you're using on the trans community because it was successful a long time ago with the gay community. Society left you guys behind.

Not interested in busy work, you can Google "Q Anon deaths". Instead of taking few seconds to copy/paste and search, you're going to insist I do it.

More busy work, I've posted this too many times.

Search "trump qanon music" in YouTube.

Concession accepted.

Back