So 36 yo Usman, with a short camp, coming up a weight class, is an elite win ?

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, Usman is still great. His knees are shot, but he still has the gas tank and the stand up to compensate.

Kamaru definitely is not a MW. Khamzat can't even make WW anymore, so this weight class suits him better. It's hard to get excited about his win knowing all the circomstances and the Costa pull out, and i'm still waiting for a top actual MW contender to really test him.

Until then i'm not completely sold on Khamzat. He slowed down after the first round too (yes i heard about his potential broken hand)

Yes. Saying Usman is not an elite win is absolutely retarded

It's a much better win than Paula Costa would have been. Not even debatable

Usman is still not a MW. and he's not that young anymore. So not an elite win, and keep the retarded word for yourself. Maybe you tend to project on others some personal stuff but it's not our problem

Usman is still not a MW. and he's not that young anymore. So not an elite win, and keep the retarded word for yourself. Maybe you tend to project on others some personal stuff but it's not our problem
You're not very smart and have some pretty terrible takes. Must be tough being an idiot 24/7.

Stay triggered, dummy.

Khamzat could have 10 world title defences and you'd get Sherbros saying they're not sold on him just yet.

Or he could just, ya know, beat a middleweight.

The idea that fighters are getting better is truly laughable if this guy is supposedly the gold standard. Imagine him fighting Anderson Silva ffs.

To move up in the middleweight rankings and guarantee a shitle tot? No way. Many middleweights would beat 36 year old Usman with no camp.

That said, the way Chimaev took him down and handled him was impressive.

Or he could just, ya know, beat a middleweight.

The idea that fighters are getting better is truly laughable if this guy is supposedly the gold standard. Imagine him fighting Anderson Silva ffs.

He was booked against a middleweight and the middleweight pulled out. Now he's about to fight the middleweight world champion.

Wouldn't be so sure on Anderson, if Chael can take him down repeatedly then I don't see why Khamzat can't.

Sold on him as what though. He's clearly an elite fighter. Are you wanting to be sold on him as a GOAT candidate or something?

Sold on him about his ability to compete with the top MW. I don't think he beats Adesanya, Whittaker, Du Plessis, Cannonier

Sold on him about his ability to compete with the top MW. I don't think he beats Adesanya, Whittaker, Du Plessis, Cannonier

Well he's about to start fighting people of that level so you should be able to make some good money.

Calling someone idiot on a forum is beyond ridiculous and shows how immature you teenager from your mama basement must be. Don't hate bro, everything's gonna be alright
You're still talking, as if your irrelevant opinion matters. Go away now, little boy. Save your stupid takes for your friends or something. Keep crying though, little kid.

This sort of logic will basically say he's not legit until he beats Alex/Jiri at LHW. I don't think it will end. In fact I think Usman has better wrestling than all MWs besides Bo.

Back