RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he could of not trained or could of trained his hardest ever we both dont know, the only reason u think he didnt train is because u thought ngannou didnt have a chance before the fight, thats copium

You thought Francis was going to perform this well? This clearly isn't the first time you've been full of shit if so, lol. Type whatever stupid words you want. Kick rocks.

This makes HW boxing look the joke it is. Been dreadful for years

wilder is beating nearly everyone with just a punch, no technique
Usyk is unbelievable though
lmao he just stood up and was mugging the camera

What are the impressions? Bad stylistic matchup for Fury? Or did he look slow or out of shape? Or did Frank look impressive?

Francis should blow his load and make a statement here. This is crazy.

Tyson realistically probably has a marginal lead. He needs round 10.
he shouldn't need a damned thing, his stock will plummet after this fight whatever the outcome.

ANOTHER HUGE LEFT HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say Im most surprised by Francis 3rd wind or so. I thought he would lay low from the 5th and on when I saw it.

i just got home a few minutes ago, had some volunteer work i forgot about today so i didnt get to buy this.
but im keeping up with PBPs and i saw the knockdown. wow. Francis has exceeded expectations!

wow even the bookies believe in ngannou now lol this awesome

Back