• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is a total win for francis ngannou! everyone knows, you can't watch this and walk away thinking tyson fury won at all. a huge victory for francis, for the world, for earth, for the good guys, everyone knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've gotten so used to disappointing fights that I forgot what it was like when a fight truly delivers.

This fight has way passed my expectations

Usyk is unbelievable though
lmao he just stood up and was mugging the camera

He's probably thinking... fuck, wish that was me in there tonight I would've flat lined this version of Tyson Fury.

Fury pretty obviously didn't take this seriously at all. No matter what these cards say, Ngannou comes out a winner and him a loser tonight. Tyson Fury should've absolutely styled in this guy.

10th round and they're just feinting and sparring. Both too busy counting their bank accounts for this.

Fury is a disgrace. Career and legacy ruined.
well, how about how poorly he's represented the sport? And people say I have nostalgia, I couldn't imagine fighters from other eras losing to an mma boxer.

Back