RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He didn't have solutions when Ngannou switch the guard...
We all underestimated Ngannou but he denied us.

No it wasn’t. Fury looked sluggish, Ngannou was sharp, Dropped Fury, stunned him several times, was simply just better. 6-4 Ngannou with a 10-8 round, wasn’t even close, biggest robbery ever.

This wasn't a real fight. You're pissing into the wind. Fury was sparring a heavy bag and Francis was gasping for air. This was pre-determined. It was a WWE fight. ANd to see all of you absolute buffoons talking shit before the decision was read and then to see you absolutely shocked afterward is literally the epitome of a WWE crowd.

Boxing is so corrupt. Francis could have knocked down Fury 3 times in 3 separate rounds and he still would have lost if it made it to the judges

I do think Ngannou shares some of the blame. He should have been more aggressive. Fought very timidly the last few rounds. Should have hunted the knock out and if he got caught, so be it. He was supposed to lose anyway

I don't think Fury landed a single shot without Francis immediately answering. The stats will reflect that Fury shouldn't have won that fight.

Yeah you included. Fury did nothing that fight. Imagine giving to the fight to a guy who only landed a few jabs and who dropped.

Boxing fans just need to fucking die off so we stop hearing your bullshit.
Relax bro, your guy lost. It’s not a big deal, watch more boxing.

Well considering Francis newly found wrestling - after that think its safe to say that he is The Baddest Man on the Planet

Right or wrong, the decision itself has little significance. Ngannou did his homework and looked better than expected while Fury looked like crap, that’s everything people should remember about this farce. Oh, and crossover fights still suck. Francis belongs in the octagon facing elite MMA fighters.

I'm crying at some of these replies. I'm 99% sure that most of you never watch boxing and certainly never watched Fury fight if you think this was a genuine boxing match. FFS Tyson wasn't even sweating.

<45>

You guys are hilarious. This was as genuine of a fight as whatever the last WWE PPV main event was.

Does he usually resort to elbows and takedowns?

He was out cold with wilder and they stretched the count to 15
Lmfao. Right?

I thought he out boxed Wilder but that was a walk off KO and the ref let him recover. He got up like the undertaker.

Wilder is a OG. Fights till he's burger or dead. AJ doesn't want the smoke.

I knew Francis could pull this off, but I thought Fury would look better.

Francis immediately earned Fury’s respect after the opening bell, when Fury tried to rush in and quickly realized it wasn’t working.

Francis counter punching after every pitty pat Fury jab didn’t let Fury get into rhythm.

The left hook was there all night. Stifled Fury.

Francis advantage in reflex, hand speed, foot speed was clear.

Fury was not used to fighting someone so close in height, size, and reach.

Tinfoil hat time.
I wonder if the knockdown was a bit of a gift in the form of a promotional tool in future fights.
“Hey you don’t have any film to promote anything coming up, well…here’s the biggest reel.”

this fight felt sus to me

I don't think Fury expected how powerful Ngannou's lead hand would be. He just thought he had to watch out for the right hand.
Which is crazy cause that's literally the hand his most brutal KOs come from
Overeem, Bigi Boi & Stipe all completely slept with the left

Back