RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully it stimulates him to do better. Surely he'd be better without 20lbs of fat around the waist. Better movement, less effort, thus better gas tank, more speed, agility and dexterity.
Dude was supposed to outlast Ngannou 20x, but was exhausted there. When he tried to clinch and bully, he failed miserably.

Imagine Fury all juiced up and ripped, would be crazy a crazy sight

Should have Ngannou fight a named and ranked fighter on the undercard of Fury Usyk to keep the momentum going, he definitely won people over with that

It was scripted. I said it was scripted. I said it was an exhibition match with a pre-determined outcome to sell the rematch. Guess who was right and who was wrong??

To sell a rematch? Lol at you talking like the Saudi's that put this whole thing together give a single fuck about any of that. They don't need to script anything. The outcome didn't matter. If they decide they want a rematch at some point, they'll just pay for it because they want to see it.

<45><45><45><45><45>

Now it’s a WWE fight lmao, no it was a Boxing match where an MMA guy who has never boxed arguably beat the best HW Boxer of the past 20 years

Stay mad <45><45><45>

I have no horse in this race at all. I turned the fight on and around round 5-6 I was like "wow Sherdog must be tearing this fight apart because it's sloppy, Fury obviously is just cruising to a predetermined decision and selling the fight for a rematch, Francis looks god awful" and I come on here and literally it's a crowd of you dorks cheering as your dad in a Santa outfit slides down the chimney.

This last card in UAE was the worst judging across the board I’ve ever seen
Literally every Muslim fighter “won” and the score weren’t even close to each other

Note to self “never fight in Dubai “

That was a total embarrassment for Fury. His stock completely plummeted. I wonder what his dipsh*t father is gonna say. Ngannou did a great job not totally gassing himself out. He got tired but was able to push through. That’s incredible being that this was his first boxing match on such a big stage. The adrenaline dump must have been huge, but he conserved his energy well. I honestly thought he would be too gassed to defend himself after 3-4 rounds and would be a human piñata.

Last edited:
That is how its scored...you dont win a boxing fight with one KD. Based on points (punches landed per round) Fury won more...its not mma.

Francis landed the way better shots, scored a knockdown on Fury, and his volume was pretty close if not matched with Fury. Fury had just light volume in compared to what Francis brought. I think Francis definitely won that, and he looked way better than people thought

You think Saudi's are above exhibition fights being fixed??? The entire Saudi infrastructure is one giant mafia. Do you think the mafia is above fixing fights????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Jamal_Khashoggi
This wasn't an exhibition, it was a professional bout. And no, I don't however there is zero evidence, just because it was a shocking performance doesn't automatically mean it was fixed, give Francis credit for fuck sake and accept that maybe Fury didn't take this fight that more seriously. You probably believe every Jake Paul fight is fixed too.

To sell a rematch? Lol at you talking like the Saudi's that put this whole thing together give a single fuck about any of that. They don't need to script anything. The outcome didn't matter. If they decide they want a rematch at some point, they'll just pay for it because they want to see it.

You nerds are moving the goal posts to piss into the wind arguing about nonsense. I don't care who did it, who benefits, blah blah blah. Anyone can watch the fight and see it was a WWE match and that this is exactly how the outcome would turn out. You're the same dudes screaming and screeching that Francis won and talking shit, then when the decision is read moving the goal posts to a robbery, blah blah blah. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you were paid bots over believing that you guys actually thought that was a legitimate fight. It was questionable before the fight, laughably obvious during the fight and the decision was just the proof.

Tyson may as well have been watching reruns of the office in between rounds on an iPad and you guys would be saying "no!! JUST PROOF HE DIDN'T TAKE FRANCIS SERIOUSLY, HE'S OBVIOUSLY THE BEST BOXER MMA HAS EVER SEEN"

So you did see, yeah where he got dropped and looked stunned and confused on the ground. Glad you agree.

He looked behind him as he was falling, which is what you do when you're planning to fall over... "stunned and confused"...

<Dany07><LikeReally5>

WAR FRANCIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT PERFOFMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NGANNOU 62 FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need someone to do a welfare check on Dana White

iu

What did Fury do to win that fight? Fury literally did nothing from round 4 onwards? He danced around on the outside, got countered off his jabs and getting boxed up by an MMA fighter in multiple rounds.

The supposed boxer continually initiated the clinch, got outboxed on the outside and was falling over as he rushed forward.
Francis was the better boxer in that fight. Fury clearly lost that fight.

Yeah Fury was simply outclassed, the crazy thing is Fury threw the illegal elbow out of frustration, the irony lol

Props to Francis for not gassing out, I thought he would look like a zombie if if went to the later rounds
Seems like he went into this like it was the fight of his life, and Fury just rolled off the couch lol

lol I try to love boxing but it's just a fucking shitshow. Ngannou won this shit. Fury should be embarrased of himself!

Back