Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Very and unexpectedly impressed, rooting for Wilder VS Ngannou next.

Oh is that the only one that Boxing has? Well you might be disappointed when you hear that Anderson Silva pieced up JCC. Vitor Belfort brutally murdered Evander Holyfield.

I would say that Vitor murdering Evander was the closest thing to former undisputed champions of MMA or boxing crossing over to the other sport and murdering the former undisputed champion of that sport...
Tim was never close to undisputed lol.
I can answer these questions, that's why I'm here.
Jeremy Williams went 5-0 in MMA.
Laverne Clark went 4-1 in the UFC.
His KO of Shoney Carter is great, that didn't happen in the UFC tho.
Danny Lafavre, an electrician by trade and a once part time amateur boxer, KOd Benji Radach in 59 secs. Benji was 16-1-1 in MMA. That was Dannys only fight.
Krystof Glowacki (2x Cruiserweight Champ) won his MMA debut by KOing his opponent while on his back.
Artur Spzilka won on the same card and is now 3-0 in MMA.
Dillian Whyte won his one and only fight in MMA by KO in 12 seconds.

I can do street fights too.

Dana sitting pretty on that Aspinall-Pavlovich PPV money.

<seedat><36>

Picto and Dana can go fuck themselves every which way.

For the 1000th time, it's "pico"(gram), not "picto"(gram), you fucking moron.

Real fight Fury wins.
You should go look up what his family is known for in real fights.
They're moves in real fights negates all grappling techniques. It's banned in sport, because everyone would do it and win easy. It's called eye gouging, and they are fantastic at it.
This is like when untrained people say they could take a pro fighter in a street fight. You think the pro fighter won't eye gouge or kick you in the nuts?

what we saw today is literally the only example of a fighter with an mma background stepping into boxing and not getting absolutely embarrassed. the fact that it’s against the #1 HW on earth is what makes it so insane.

what francis accomplished in having a very competitive fight with the best HW on the planet, is nothing short of extraordinary. it’s also probably the only time we’ll ever see this in our lifetime. i’m not sure of the circumstances behind what led to this performance, whether fury undertrained, or francis was just that good to be troublesome for him, idk. but this is an obvious outlier in the boxing/mma feud.

Holy shit. Woke up expecting a brutal loss for Francis but this dude, who has not fought since early 2022, and trained for a couple of months, went punch for punch with Fury and scored the only knockdown in the match.
I seriously don't get the guy. EX-Level athlete or some shit. What makes this is even crazier is that if this was an MMA fight, Francis would have murdered him in the first round but he went over to the other sport and clowned the entire sport of boxing.
He's also basically immortal idk. Ate an elbow (if he had made a fuss about it, could have been a point deduction) but didn't even flinch.

I can't believe people don't see how scripted this was.

How many other boxing matches does the world heavyweight champion shoot a double leg? Or the challenger throw on a guillotine? When has a world heavyweight champ gone the distance with a dude off the street? Be real ffs. This was all orchestrated to make people talk/spend future money. This was a sparring match where the champ took it easy for dozens of millions of dollars.

Now that Frank is all pumped up from taking Fury to his limits
He’ll probably lose his next fight
Stay humble large Frank

I don’t think Dena really cares, he’s getting old and looking at the exit at this point
He will trash a fighter just to make himself feel good though
He wants the 12/12 guys

Holy shit. Woke up expecting a brutal loss for Francis but this dude, who has not fought since early 2022, and trained for a couple of months, went punch for punch with Fury and scored the only knockdown in the match.
I seriously don't get the guy. EX-Level athlete or some shit. What makes this is even crazier is that if this was an MMA fight, Francis would have murdered him in the first round but he went over to the other sport and clowned the entire sport of boxing.
He's also basically immortal idk. Ate an elbow (if he had made a fuss about it, could have been a point deduction) but didn't even flinch.
Athletic and explosive

<30>

I can't believe people don't see how scripted this was.

How many other boxing matches does the world heavyweight champion shoot a double leg? Or the challenger throw on a guillotine? When has a world heavyweight champ gone the distance with a dude off the street? Be real ffs. This was all orchestrated to make people talk/spend future money. This was a sparring match where the champ took it easy for dozens of millions of dollars.

Scripted enough that the shots both guys were throwing woulda KO'd half the population?

Some of those shots Francis ate put down Wilder but Francis just walked right through them

I don't think he had haters so much as mindless UFC shills who shit up every thread they're in with the narrative of the day, which is loving what Dana loves and shitting on what Dana shits on.

Now he has haters.

A 0-0 guy never took on the supposed GOAT, who has 3/4 belts.
Francis is just that much of a badass.

Oh is that the only one that Boxing has? Well you might be disappointed when you hear that Anderson Silva pieced up JCC. Vitor Belfort brutally murdered Evander Holyfield.

I would say that Vitor murdering Evander was the closest thing to former undisputed champions of MMA or boxing crossing over to the other sport and murdering the former undisputed champion of that sport...
Tim was never close to undisputed lol.
evander holyfield was fucking 60 lmao

Back