LeBron James, Nate Diaz Among Those Unhappy with Fury-Ngannou Decision

Good Decision?

• Total voters
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here but yeah, I agree, Boxing is stupid

if this was MMA, Fury would have been sent to the shadowrealm after that knockdown. Francis surely would send Fury to the shadowrealm with 4oz gloves if he's dropping him with pillows attached to his fists.
What are you talking about. If he is so powerfull guy would not give up amd fight next 5 rounds.what I am saying is one lucky punch does not win you a fight If you not finish the fight

What are you talking about. If he is so powerfull guy would not give up amd fight next 5 rounds.what I am saying is one lucky punch does not win you a fight If you not finish the fight
That 1 "lucky" punch was more than any of the little baby punches Fury landed. lol there is clearly no amount of luck Tyson Fury could have to do anything to Francis with his fists. Too weak. Hits like a baby compared to Francis.

Pillow fist fury felt like an annoying fly landing on fracis head whilst he was shovelling back in the sandmine . Comical.
Francis should have went for it in the last round, fury would have folded like a deck chair. Every time Francis hit him he was looked hurt

He was trying to ht him all fight. Part of te reason frank did a well a he did was he had respect for furys counter abilities

I’ll come eat my crow, Francis did insanely better then I thought he would (the knockdown was crazy!) BUT I still had him only winning 3 rounds.

Fury definitely fought scared but sticking behind his jab won him the decision.

That 1 "lucky" punch was more than any of the little baby punches Fury landed. lol there is clearly no amount of luck Tyson Fury could have to do anything to Francis with his fists. Too weak. Hits like a baby compared to Francis.

Francis takes a punch well, which will make whoever is punching him look like they don't have a hard punch. Look at the size of Ngannou's head. Stipe hit him clean, Rozenstruik hit him clean, Fury hit him clean, yet he has never been rocked. We know Stipe and Rozenstruick can bang. We saw Fury destroy Wilder and many others with his punches.

If there's a rematch, easy pick would be Fury to win by ko. He didn't even target Ngannou's body when Ngannou started breathing out of his mouth.

Next fight will be a blow out.

Francis takes a punch well, which will make whoever is punching him look like they don't have a hard punch. Look at the size of Ngannou's head. Stipe hit him clean, Rozenstruik hit him clean, Fury hit him clean, yet he has never been rocked. We know Stipe and Rozenstruick can bang. We saw Fury destroy Wilder and many others with his punches.
Is my statement any worse than "Francis landed one lucky punch"?

Close fight but on second looking fury took the rounds I gave ngannou because he was doing well.

It's the underdog syndrome. Fury won 6 rounds, but people gave Ngannou any close round as they expected him to get steamrolled, then gave him way more credit than he should have got just for being competitive. For example, Frampton's scorecard.

Is my statement any worse than "Francis landed one lucky punch"?

No. Francis landed many hard shots. A couple body shots landed real heavy, which appeared to get Tysons attention.

Tyson fought different after that uppercut on the inside cut him.

Lol at those who think ngannou won. Trying so hard to justify it

Francis did so well because he actually learned how to box and he applied the same patience he use to beat Stipe and Gane. Francis was rarely in a bad position and when Tyson realized that Francis wasn’t going to give him nothing, that’s when he started popping off that jab and moving.

All of them Fury's little baby punches never fazed Francis even a little bit

10-8 round
1 missed poijnt deduction.

No question Francis won. You can't even explain how fury won. Lol

they wern't "baby punches". Ngannou just has a granite chin

Ngannou had the more dominant moments in the fight, and if anything relative inactivity due to conserving cardio is what "lost" him the fight

If there's a rematch, easy pick would be Fury to win by ko. He didn't even target Ngannou's body when Ngannou started breathing out of his mouth.

Miocic hit him with some clean bombs. a combination of Ngannou having a very big head and thick bone structure, with the stabilizing muscles of the neck and the back being extremely developed.

anybody that thinks Fury's punches were "baby punches" has never stepped foot in a boxing ring

Sherdog Media , Sherdog Poll and the God Level Athlete himself got this one right

The DJ tweet is great

I thought y'all would like that one :)

He exceeded my expectations and I will always love him for that.
Anybody that hates on Ngannou for doing it his own way is just jealous and bitter as far as Im concerned sir.

Also, that Anderson Silva Pootie Tang gif is fuckin outrageous, I can't stop watching it LMAO!!!!

I was neutral to Francis, but now I love him for humiliating Tyson Fury. He is the man sir
upload_2023-10-29_12-44-50.png

This is why I don’t watch boxing. The sport is corrupted from top to bottom.

Doing way better than expected doesn't equal winning, as much as mma fans want to huff the copium. Fury by decision was the right outcome, but Fury should still be wildly embarassed and Ngannou is the better fighter overall because he did way better in boxing than Fury would have done in mma.

I think Fury probably didn't take the fight too seriously and would win the rematch by a much bigger margin, but Ngannou is going to get another massive payday for the rematch which rules since Dana fumbled the best fighter in the world.

Pretty somple. Francis knocked him down, controlled the pace, did way (all) the meaningful damage, landed all the significant body shots, and took no significant strikes .

Fight was 8 to 2, and add 1 for the knock-down.

Wilder does not have a proven chin and it took Fury 100 clean power punches to put him down, and he knocked Whyte out only after whyte suffered a horrendous liddell-evans esque KO. Fury has never been a hard puncher, everyone who has fought him has attested to that.

But I do think he thought he could blitz Ngannou and didn't take into account that his typical style of holding someone for 6 rounds then battering them wasn't gonna work here.

Alot of people who have no eye at all may have missed it, but Fury landed 4 or 5 very clean hard power punches right off the bat and they didn't do anything then took one inside in round 2 and didn't like it. Whole momentum shifted after that.

Back