LeBron James, Nate Diaz Among Those Unhappy with Fury-Ngannou Decision

Good Decision?

• Total voters
Wilder does not have a proven chin and it took Fury 100 clean power punches to put him down, and he knocked Whyte out only after whyte suffered a horrendous liddell-evans esque KO. Fury has never been a hard puncher, everyone who has fought him has attested to that.

But I do think he thought he could blitz Ngannou and didn't take into account that his typical style of holding someone for 6 rounds then battering them wasn't gonna work here.

Alot of people who have no eye at all may have missed it, but Fury landed 4 or 5 very clean hard power punches right off the bat and they didn't do anything then took one inside in round 2 and didn't like it. Whole momentum shifted after that.

oh he was starching Ngannou early. Ngannou was saved by his chin

lol at all the people saying before the fight that Fury was going to "carry" Ngannou and "got easy on him"

Which rounds did Ngannou definitely win to the point that this could be considered a robbery? I didn't think Ngannou clearly won more than 2 or 3 rounds. Fury clearly won a few and there were a bunch of close ones without much happening.
This, 95-94 either way is absolutely fine and i thought Fury won, not a robbery, but thats the word to use for any decision that doesnt work for them.

It was a close fight
But Fury came out looking bad even with a W
He was suppose to style on him, but he severely underestimated

props to Francis I thought he would get schooled coming into the fight
The fight saved an absolute shitfest of a card

One judge had it 96-93 Fury...
C'mon at least pretend you're just dumb, not totally corrupt

One judge had it 96-93 Fury...
C'mon at least pretend you're just dumb, not totally corrupt

this is why the round scoring system is flawed. it is conceiveable that Fury won on rounds due to, just all and all inactive rounds on both ends but fury was technically throwing more. but Ngannou had the bigger rounds and was in better position at the end of the fight

Fury should be ashamed, he came in looking like a bum

Fury should be ashamed, he came in looking like a bum

he's an addict and a degenerate, but a great fighter and he came in looking good.

Ngannou fought great, he should be respected for that

Ngannou got the knockdown.

Stop moving goalposts. You look like an idiot.

Your reply is idiotic plenty of people like
this post.

The fact is a competitive showing against a a heavyweight doesn’t mean he will run through all the other heavyweights. That is just someone’s opinion. There is no evidence of f this yet after one fight.

I am stating the obvious here that Ngannou running through the whole heavyweight division in two years is a big statement.

Especially when he didn’t even win against Fury.

I may have agreed if the comment
read Ngannou could be competitive with a lot of Heavyweights.

I hate Francis because he's just a dumb neanderthal born into a gifted body through no merit of his own, and was recognized as the money making puppet that he is. But he didn't earn anything, and was never hungry for the fight game. It's really nice that he's 37 and will be fading fast. He doesn't deserve to interrupt any more careers with his mindless quest for money.

This is like the worst take ever. Ngannou has been nothing if not hungry as hell as a fighter. Also, MMA fans need to learn to respect that physical attributes are an important aspect of human achievement, particularly in sports.

It was close enough for be to be fine with the decision. But because it's boxing it just feels a bit worse because of the corruption stereotype they have.

I hate Francis because he's just a dumb neanderthal born into a gifted body through no merit of his own, and was recognized as the money making puppet that he is. But he didn't earn anything, and was never hungry for the fight game. It's really nice that he's 37 and will be fading fast. He doesn't deserve to interrupt any more careers with his mindless quest for money.
And his going to keep making money, this is prize fighting and his a prize fighter. He got paid big time this fight the rematch is even going to be bigger pay day plus his PFL contract allows him to sit on the board the man is rolling lol

Fight was closer than a lot of people are making it out to be. I thought Francis won but I knew full well before this fight if it was a close fight they were not gonna give to Francis. It’s boxing, it’s just how they do things.

And his going to keep making money, this is prize fighting and his a prize fighter. He got paid big time this fight the rematch is even going to be bigger pay day plus his PFL contract allows him to sit on the board the man is rolling lol

indeed what is that guy smoking to say Ngannou was never hungry and never earned anything...

people are born with different natural gifts. Ngannou is naturally gifted, but also clearly trains very hard and as far as i know doesn't drink or abuse alcohol or drugs and is not a womanizer. (again, as far as i know). he honestly comes off as a humble, but confident man who is also rather intelligent and has shown it at multiple points in his career - his win over Stipe Miocic being the best example of this.

but damn Connection Lost, you sprinkle salt on that haterade you're drinking?

Hey with three months of training Lebron could be the GOAT boxing judge!
LeBron and Sherdog Media & Community >>> Incompetent Judges

9b1b9c9d1caec6bd1363571f0813a0fb.gif

Back