PBP GLORY Collision 6: Rico Verhoeven vs Tariq Cookie Osaro, Sat Nov. 4 at 12:30pmET/9:30amPT, PBPthread

Who wins?

• Total voters
The dude looks like a LW with how fundamentally sound and smart he fights. Sure he isn't the most dynamic or heaviest hitter but most HW's aren't as layered in their approach as Rico.

That's the thing for me though. I would expect this level of skillset from a lot of hw's but I guess the shallow talent pool strikes again.

That's the thing for me though. I would expect this level of skillset from a lot of hw's but I guess the shallow talent pool strikes again.
Rico showing a more impressive skill set here than both Wisse and Abena did IMO.

I get it it sucks the talent isn't up to parr with Rico but he is a very very skilled striker.

The dude looks like a LW with how fundamentally sound and smart he fights. Sure he isn't the most dynamic or heaviest hitter but most HW's aren't as layered in their approach as Rico.
True I think most HWs get by on being big and strong since HWs are like the top 1 or 5 percent of people. When everybody is big that goes out the window, probably the reason the netherlands with the highest average height has the best HW kickboxers.

Back