PBP GLORY Collision 6: Rico Verhoeven vs Tariq Cookie Osaro, Sat Nov. 4 at 12:30pmET/9:30amPT, PBPthread

Who wins?

• Total voters
Jeez the commentators really ripped into Cookie instead of giving Rico his credit.

When Cookie tried to cut into range in round 2 Rico lit him up, I can see why he shut himself down and I think all credit goes to Rico instead of blaming somebody for not showing up.
Joe wasn't too bad but the other dude had no chill whatsoever.

Even Rico knows that he was not that good, but Tariq sucked... <Fedor23>

What happened, I had to take a shit after the 2nd round and didn't witness the rest of the fight.

I'm trying to avoid this thread before I can find some highlights but keep coming up empty. Anyone got any gifs from this card?

Man this shit is so much more brutal than MMA in some aspects. The 10 second knockdown rule is brutal as fuck. In MMA you'd catch 2-3 more punches and the ref jumps in. Here, you have to stand up again and get beaten up until you fall down again. Rinse and repeat.
Nong-O and Superbon's KO's this year were absolute overkill

Nong-O and Superbon's KO's this year were absolute overkill

Always been my opinion in both kickboxing and MMA that corners should throw in the towel more often. Some fighters are too tough for their own good.

Tariq is coming off a destruction of Plazi, he is very capable. He just ran into someone better than him today.
Plazibat broke his arm, not saying Osaro didnt deserve the win. But i do think plazi would win 8 out of 10 fights.

Osaro just seemed to be crushed under the presure.

Plazibat broke his arm, not saying Osaro didnt deserve the win. But i do think plazi would win 8 out of 10 fights.

Osaro just seemed to be crushed under the presure.

Yeah Plazi just got unlucky. Plus the ref practically jumped into his punch to stop a KO shot and got knocked down himself lol. Weird fight. I think the Rico we saw definitely gets KOd by Plazi. Glory is so boring and uninteresting these days I think that could shake things up

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbdbxb
Back