PBP GLORY Collision 6: Rico Verhoeven vs Tariq Cookie Osaro, Sat Nov. 4 at 12:30pmET/9:30amPT, PBPthread

Who wins?

• Total voters
Yeah Plazi just got unlucky. Plus the ref practically jumped into his punch to stop a KO shot and got knocked down himself lol. Weird fight. I think the Rico we saw definitely gets KOd by Plazi. Glory is so boring and uninteresting these days I think that could shake things up
Glory being proud of a champ "reigning" over 10 years.

Meanwhile he does an average of 1 defence a year and against sub par competition. (Anderson Silva, Ismael Lazaar, Antonio Silva, Guto Inocente, Hesdy Gerges and the natural LHW Tarik Khababez) no disrespect but not top 5 material imo.

The real title fights were against JBS that i can see were real test and he can be proud of winning those. The Badr fights he did win but well we all seen the fights.

So yeah Rico is a top fighter/sportsman but please Glory step up the game.

The main event might have been disappointing, but there were quite some good fights. Wisse vs Boapeah was spectacular to watch, even though Wisse was always in control of the fight (even when fighting backwards)

Just caught up on the card.

Hamicha easily lost rounds 2 and 3. No idea how the fuck he got the decision. Dude got exposed hard.

Cookie should have stayed home.

Hamicha first round is the closest you can get to a 10-8 without a knockdown

Back