News Israel Adesanya opens as betting favorite for a potential LHW-fight against Alex Pereira

Do you agree with those odds?

• Yes

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • No

Votes: 146 90.1%

• Total voters
Izzy won their final bout and it's just eating away at Alex knowing this.

His poor fans have been on meltdown about it ever since, talking about older fights like those ones are more relevant than the last one. Lol
Nothing changes the fact that Alex beat the crap out of Izzy in both UFC fights. Alex got caught. There's a big difference.

Noone in their right mind would choose Izzy over Pereira, especially at light heavyweight.

Now that is the definition of free money lol. Even in their last fight Izzy was getting his ass beat and was a couple shots away from getting finished.

At a higher weight class Izzy stands no chance.

If izzy takes a full year or more to bulk up a bit and put some mass on his gyno titties, he could catch Alex again.

I think at MW Alex wins 6 out of 10 fights against Izzy.

I think at LHW Alex wins 8 out of 10 fights.

BUT, we haven't seen a "true" LHW Izzy ever.

Adesanya teasing he's going to fight pereira at 298. With volk-topuria as comain.

Probably izzy just trying to keep his insta followers engaged. I doubt the ufc wants sean strickland to look like a double champ.

Screenshot-2023-11-24-095548.png

He's never getting a shot a LHW. Adesanya is best at 185, and if he can't reclaim his belt back from someone like Strickland he's done.

Thought Izzy was taking a break for a while. You can't believe anything a fighter says anymore and Dana is on a different level.

It's all about cash grabs now. Cross over fights are becoming big now, love it or hate it.

These odds are fairly even. It's not too big.

His poor fans have been on meltdown about it ever since, talking about older fights like those ones are more relevant than the last one. Lol

Yeah, their most relevant fights are Izzy getting thwomped by Strickland and Alex becoming a two division champion.

Yeah, their most relevant fights are Izzy getting thwomped by Strickland and Alex becoming a two division champion.

Thread about Alex and Izzy

"Their most relevant fights."

"Izzy getting thwomped by Strickland"........

lol

If there is a more open, honest, and UNaffected fighter on the planet than Alex Pereira, then I've never seen him.

It is actually Izzy who is the least mature, easiest-affected fighter I can remember seeing a long time (next to Conor McGregor).

Alex doesn't give to shits about the KO, made zero excuses, and is a true professional fighter — who just wants another big, money fight.

If there is a more open, honest, and UNaffected fighter on the planet than Alex Pereira, then I've never seen him.

It is actually Izzy who is the least mature, easiest-affected fighter I can remember seeing a long time (next to Conor McGregor).

Alex doesn't give to shits about the KO, made zero excuses, and is a true professional fighter — who just wants another big, money fight.
Didn't bother him....yet continues to mention Izzy at every turn, even when he is not the topic lol

Didn't bother him....yet continues to mention Izzy at every turn, even when he is not the topic lol

It's clear by your writing style that you're an emotional ninny like Izzy.

Pereira mentioned Izzy here, because they have four fights between them, it's a chance for a rubber match between them in MMA, and a chance for Izzy to make a 2nd world title.

It would be the most anticipated fight in MMA.

Sit down, shut up, and stop acting like a little girl.

We all know why Alex called Izzy out, and it's the above.

It's clear by your writing style that you're an emotional ninny like Izzy.

Pereira mentioned Izzy here, because they have four fights between them, it's a chance for a rubber match between them in MMA, and a chance for Izzy to make a 2nd world title.

It would be the most anticipated fight in MMA.

Sit down, shut up, and stop acting like a little girl.

We all know why Alex called Izzy out, and it's the above.
You sound upset. There there, fella. All will be ok, your Alex Pereira is safe.

You're such a drama queen lol

Agree. This is bullying at this point. He's treating Izzy like how top 5 LWs and WWs are asking for a Conor fight- beatable and a huge payday.

Izzy would do it again. Poatan is shook by getting slept by the smaller fighter, and while he was sleeping, Izzy also gave his son a life lesson that Alex could not give him. This is really bothering Alex. Izzy gonna let him stew.

Agree. This is bullying at this point. He's treating Izzy like how top 5 LWs and WWs are asking for a Conor fight- beatable and a huge payday.
I agree. Easy payday to sleep Pereira again. Lol

Even in their last fight Izzy was getting his ass beat and was a couple shots away from getting finished.
Adesanya won the first round lmao. Also this "winning until he lost" narrative isn't going to work here given fights 1-3 were not looking good for Alex. There wasn't this pillar-to-post complete shut out everyone in this thread is claiming Pereira had. <Lmaoo>

Back