News Israel Adesanya opens as betting favorite for a potential LHW-fight against Alex Pereira

Do you agree with those odds?

• Yes

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • No

Votes: 146 90.1%

• Total voters
As he should…

If their last meeting is any indicator, Adesanya is the better fighter. Heck, even in the fight where Pereira won the middleweight title, Adesanya was the better fighter…

That being said, 25 minutes is still a long time to try and avoid Pereira’s power…
Wins one out 4. Still going with the better fighter line

I don't understand. There is a scoreboard and common opponents. You being a cunt doesn't make Izzy better than Alex.
FAz3.gif

One is a double champ, one almost got stopped by Strickland. Calm down, buddy.
Irrelevant to the last bout between Israel Adesanya and Alex Pereira. Sean beat Izzy. Pereira was knocked dead by izzy the last time they fought

…and what happened in Israel Adesanya’s last fight?
Irrelevant to the last bout between Israel Adesanya and Alex Pereira. Sean beat Izzy. Pereira was knocked dead by izzy the last time they fought
Izzy beats Alex once out of 5 times.
Should be 2-2 but oh well.

Should be 2-2 but oh well.
Adorable, so using you own logic here…
You want to chide people for using past fights instead of recent ones…yet when it applies to either fighters most recent fight it doesn’t count.
Especially since it doesn’t fit your narrative.

Adorable, so using you own logic here…
You want to chide people for using past fights instead of recent ones…yet when it applies to either fighters most recent fight it doesn’t count.
Especially since it doesn’t fit your narrative.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Care to provide an example or are you just making shit up? Lol

Perreira 70/30

This is such a weird fight. I think Izzy is the better fighter, despite having more losses against Alex, and that somehow Alex just pulled through in each of their fights.

Alex would have to try to slowly break Izzy down and not rush him out of there. Fuck his legs up.

I don't think Alex has Sean's awareness for defense, but if he could fight like that, with the power he has, Izzy wouldn't stand a chance.
He was actually breaking him down with Low 🦶 before got too aggressive and over confident then paid for it. This time at 205 with Izzy has all the time to study and bulk up properly, there'll be no excuse for neither of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back