Media Conor Mcgregor isn’t washed, still has champ champ skills.

Are we going to see a improved McGregor?

• He will be better than ever!

• We will see the same Conor

• He will be a little worse

• He will be worse but still champ material

• He will be worse but still top 5 contender

• I don’t know

• It’s sad but he might not be good anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
Conor showing he still has it. This was some sharp boxing drills. He’s still fast with a lot of power.

Chandler doesn’t stand a chance

It's over dude. I know its hard to accept, but it is. Trust me on this. I went thru denial about ken shamrock after his tito ass kicking. I thought it was just a bad style match up and then i realized almost everyone alive is.

We won’t know until he gets in the damn cage. Could be at 300…maybe not.

How is that boxing in the pocket going to help him check a kick
Isn't that the very thing that got his ass beat last time? Bald Zen boxing Conor didn't work out. And checking kicks with plates and screws in his leg sounds like a great plan.

Give it up. He lost what made him special. Which was the drive to succeed, be rich, and be famous. He already has all 3, that hunger is gone. Throw in his leg cracking like a dining room chair trying to support a 400 lb guy, and it just isn't to be.

It's over dude. I know its hard to accept, but it is. Trust me on this. I went thru denial about ken shamrock after his tito ass kicking. I thought it was just a bad style match up and then i realized almost everyone alive is.

Shamrock didn’t earn a black belt in jiujitsu and release fire sparring videos all the time like McGregor

For a guy that said "Precision beats power", he sure does work a lot on his power these days.

I mean, I get it. He used to KO anyone he touched at FW, but at LW guys can take his shots and hit him back harder than he's been hit before. We'll see how it works for him.

Back