Media Conor Mcgregor isn’t washed, still has champ champ skills.

Are we going to see a improved McGregor?

• He will be better than ever!

• We will see the same Conor

• He will be a little worse

• He will be worse but still champ material

• He will be worse but still top 5 contender

• I don’t know

• It’s sad but he might not be good anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's what they are doing in Ireland. Looting and setting fires. You're against that, right?

You think the ones who are outraged at the Irish governments policies ruining their Irish communities...

Are the ones looting and burning down their Irish communities...?

Lol.

Honestly think he's just going to look a step behind whoever he faces. He'll probably get KO'd if he's aggressive still, probably lose a decision if he tries the points game. I feel like he'll get through a fight camp, but you can't compare that to his opponents who have been doing fight camps nonstop.

Not even close to a boxer lol. Easily best boxer in UFC and competitive against the top tier boxers. He almost beat Mayweather with a brutal uppercut that snapped his head back and Mayweather has a iron chin.

People praise Ngannou for his performance against Fury but Mcgregor’s performance was just as good if not better against a higher level athlete.
You either have a problem with math, meth, or both.

Conor is never going to sleep with you. Let it go. I can not wait to watch you cry when he loses again.

it’s over and it’s been over for a couple years. chandler will starch him and he’ll come back in two years for a last hurrah against a 63 year old diaz. they’ll both die of cardiac arrest inside the cage
If Chandler chooses to stand with Conor, he loses. He is a little to chinny and Conor can still strike offensively.
His issue is he moved away from the footowrk that made him so good early and now boxes with a heavy front leg style, they doesn't work aswell without the threat of the takedown other wrestle boxers have.

He is definitely done as an elite talent, but when he fought Eddie, he was probably the best striker we have seen in MMA and doing it against an elite level guy, as opposed to SIlva, who was doing it to grapplers.

If Chandler chooses to stand with Conor, he loses. He is a little to chinny and Conor can still strike offensively.
His issue is he moved away from the footowrk that made him so good early and now boxes with a heavy front leg style, they doesn't work aswell without the threat of the takedown other wrestle boxers have.

He is definitely done as an elite talent, but when he fought Eddie, he was probably the best striker we have seen in MMA and doing it against an elite level guy, as opposed to SIlva, who was doing it to grapplers.
conor could barely touch dustin standing. those days are over

conor could barely touch dustin standing. those days are over
He landed some massive shots on Dustin in their last two. He actually was winning the striking on the feet in the 3rd before the guillotine. Dustin landed 2 strikes on the feet.

You aren't wrong though, but Chandler isn;t that guy without wrestling and he has shown he will strike when he should wrestle.

It is now far right to not want your children stabbed.

The state of the left never ceases to amaze me.

Who said anything about "the left" ya absolute dose? Hijacking a tragedy to incite a hate riot and scaring the fuck out of ordinary working people in the city has nothing to do with protecting kids.

Are you saying its lefty to think that firebombing asylum accommodation around the City is the work of scumbags, or groups attacking honest Garda like feral animals is deplorable, or that its a criminal conspiracy to send around telegrams encouraging people to tool up and attack foreigners they see in the street.

You conveniently forgot that the guy who took down the attacker was a Brazilian immigrant, who has been rightly praised for being a hero.

If you think that that shit was called for, why don't you fuck off out of the country and leave us with the harmless foreigners you lump of nazi smeg

Last edited:
You think the ones who are outraged at the Irish governments policies ruining their Irish communities...

Are the ones looting and burning down their Irish communities...?

Lol.

So who was burning down the asylum seeker residences in Finglas then? It was clearly a coordinated arson attack.

Are you really going to try and blame that on the young lads looting Arnotts. Your nazi propaganda is weak

Last edited:
Who said anything about "the left" ya absolute dose? Hijacking a tragedy to incite a hate riot and scaring the fuck out of ordinary working people in the city has nothing to do with protecting kids.

Are you saying its lefty to think that firebombing asylum accommodation around the City is the work of scumbags, or groups attacking honest Garda like feral animals is deplorable, or that its a criminal conspiracy to send around telegrams encouraging people to tool up and attack foreigners they see in the street.

You conveniently forgot that the guy who took down the attacker was a Brazilian immigrant, who has been rightly praised for being a hero.

If you think that that shit was called for, why don't you fuck off out of the country and leave us with the harmless foreigners you lump of nazi smeg

Warren Donohoe, an Irish man, was the first to act and the one who stopped the attack by tackling the stabber to the ground wherein Caio hit him with his helmet (and he only needed a helmet against a knife because weapons are illegal). The stabber only hadn't hurt more people because Leanne Flynn Keogh, another Irish and the kids caretaker on scene, intervened and had been wrestling them away from the kids when Warran tackled him. Despite being critically injured (and in hospital) she still kicked the knife away from, which Caio grabbed and threw away while Warren was still pinning the stabber down for Garda to arrive.

You know absolutely nothing about any of them and everything about Caio Benicio "the Brazilian immigrant" because it's you who fall for propaganda every single time. The media had their narrative immediately with Caio's involvement and so spun it to erase what everybody else who was Irish did. You probably don't even know about Alan Loren-Guille who also helped stop the attack and is French.

They're all heroes. Your side just erased them from history because you needed a human shield against the immigration questions people wanted raised after an Algerian who was supposed to have been deported did a horrific act.

Shame on you.

Warren Donohoe, an Irish man, was the first to act and the one who stopped the attack by tackling the stabber to the ground wherein Caio hit him with his helmet (and he only needed a helmet against a knife because weapons are illegal). The stabber only hadn't hurt more people because Leanne Flynn Keogh, another Irish and the kids caretaker on scene, intervened and had been wrestling them away from the kids when Warran tackled him. Despite being critically injured (and in hospital) she still kicked the knife away from, which Caio grabbed and threw away while Warren was still pinning the stabber down for Garda to arrive.

You know absolutely nothing about any of them and everything about Caio Benicio "the Brazilian immigrant" because it's you who fall for propaganda every single time. The media had their narrative immediately with Caio's involvement and so spun it to erase what everybody else who was Irish did. You probably don't even know about Alan Loren-Guille who also helped stop the attack and is French.

They're all heroes. Your side just erased them from history because you needed a human shield against the immigration questions people wanted raised after an Algerian who was supposed to have been deported did a horrific act.

Shame on you.

My side? My side are friends who are guards getting attacked by missiles for trying to preserve a crime scene so prosecution might be pursued.

My side were the terrified workers who couldn't leave work & barricaded themselves in their shops while looters forced their way in. How many businesses do you think rely on Xmas sales to survive. Insurance doesnt cover riots.

My side was my mate in Dublin Fire Brigade pulling kids from Yemen out of burning buildings that your little nazi weasels firebombed

My side are ones like me who were trapped in town because of your nazi riot and couldn't pick kids up from creche, and had to walk through your rabble reveling in the carnage to try and find a safe way home.

My side are my colleagues from overseas who are afraid to come into the office now because of unknown assailants, or their wives being afraid to walk kids in the park.

The whole nation thinks you're a pack of knackers and you think I should be ashamed you little nazi toerag? Next time, I hope the Gardaí crack your fucking skulls. There's no sides here, that's the national sentiment. You and your other little nazi bullys are human garbage

Last edited:
Back