Media Conor Mcgregor isn’t washed, still has champ champ skills.

Are we going to see a improved McGregor?

• He will be better than ever!

• We will see the same Conor

• He will be a little worse

• He will be worse but still champ material

• He will be worse but still top 5 contender

• I don’t know

• It’s sad but he might not be good anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
Conor showing he still has it. This was some sharp boxing drills. He’s still fast with a lot of power.

Chandler doesn’t stand a chance

Maybe it’s just me but it seems his head movement has greatly diminished

1. "Every unique opponent" for Floyd, over the previous 10 years, was too dangerous for him to get into a firefight. With Conor, after three rounds, Floyd realized Conor wasn't shit.

2. Floyd isn't "a master" (no true "master" is afraid to get hit, or can't get KOs, in over 10 years). Floyd is a guy forever trying not to lose.

3. With Conor, Floyd immediately recognized, after three rounds that this BOXING BOY post no real threat.

4. So, for the first time in over 10 years, Floyd began to march forward, after Round 3, ignored Conor's pity-pat punches, and knocked him TF out.

Moral? Conor made a lot of money, and as the bigger man, backpedaled after round three, was exhausted after round six, and became the first man Floyd Mayweather could actually stand up to, move forward against, and knock TF out.

Conclusion: You and I disagree as to what "a good showing" actually is.
Floyd isn't a master? I don't like him but his technique is almost unparalleled. He's a magician in there. Maybe you no nothing about boxing in that case I excuse you.

I would honestly be surprised if he ever wins another fight. I think Chandler puts him away, and then Conor talks about his championship run for 4 more years and never fights again.... if he even fights Chandler.

Floyd isn't a master? I don't like him but his technique is almost unparalleled. He's a magician in there. Maybe you no nothing about boxing in that case I excuse you.

You should have moved on after you got to this point in that post...
"2. Floyd isn't "a master" (no true "master" is afraid to get hit, or can't get KOs, in over 10 years). Floyd is a guy forever trying not to lose."

Floyd was so good, he didn't have to get hit in fights to win. But apparently he's only a "Master" if he allows his opponents to land punches. The fact that Floyd had the ability to decide when someone could hit him makes him one.

I was never a Conor supporter never really saw him as that good, that is not to say he didn't have skillz & style as limited as they were. I saw more holes than strong walls in his fighting style. For a guy like him to be out this long it's not a good recipe for success he would need to have a very much catered fight to his needz.

It's easy to look good when you pumping up in the gym and posting your best X sparring sessions getting the best of your yesmen, but real time fighting is a different deal. Better he stay safe on the sidelines and be a MMA Ambassador of some sort.

nothing worse than conor fans. don't get me wrong, conor had an amazing run until about 7 years ago. since then, it's rather obvious he's no longer a top 15 fighter in any weight class. winning one fight in 5 years (against an extremely washed up cowboy cerrone) should be a solid clue to conor fans that their boy no longer has it. there's just no evidence that he's an elite fighter. if watching him hit mitts is your "proof", then god help you.... but yes, he did accomplish a shit ton in the sport.

It is now far right to not want your children stabbed.

The state of the left never ceases to amaze me.
Young men putting on masks to loot and set fires because some mentally ill Irish guy started stabbing people. Let me guess, you support Antifa.

Young men putting on masks to loot and set fires because some mentally ill Irish guy started stabbing people. Let me guess, you support Antifa.

No seeing as it's groups like Antifa actually doing that

Dude's all over with his training. I get that you work to evolve, but he's abandoned all that really worked for him early on. Now his stance is even a lot different from when he changed it up for Mayweather. He's now fighting tight and close. He used to be loose and out of range, which used to draw in wide-opened fighters to get caught with that left. He shuts down when he gets into scrappy fights. So practicing close-ranged exchanges is only going to invite another "L" on his return.

Mayweather ruined him a long time ago, it's over.

Back