Media Conor Mcgregor isn’t washed, still has champ champ skills.

Are we going to see a improved McGregor?

• He will be better than ever!

• We will see the same Conor

• He will be a little worse

• He will be worse but still champ material

• He will be worse but still top 5 contender

• I don’t know

• It’s sad but he might not be good anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's never been washed. The issue has always been he changed his style to this much worse boxing based, power heavy style.

Conor is best with his karate, in and out, combo heavy style style. It's what works with his timing, accuracy, and power level as it always hid where the real shot was and ensured there were always more coming. Guys weren't kidding when they said they had no idea what he'd hit them with.

Now it's blatant and while it may still catch guys, as Poirier himself said it did, the effects nowhere near as devastating as he isn't actually some Ngannou who can shot you off with 1 shot. They're just likely to recover.

His hands were never the problem. I'm just not sure if the rest of his game holds up.

lol no tune ups in mma, a boxer would have a couple gimmes to regain his form but mcgregor after a lengthy hiatus involving surgery, straight into the fire, its asking a lot

I'm not really a McNugget fan but I'm legit gonna give him 1 more chance to prove he wants this.

Until I see him actually look worse in a fight, I'm not buying his fanboy's excuses about being washed up or whatever. He's looked as good if not better in any fight he's had.

Not even close to a boxer lol. Easily best boxer in UFC and competitive against the top tier boxers. He almost beat Mayweather with a brutal uppercut that snapped his head back and Mayweather has a iron chin.

People praise Ngannou for his performance against Fury but Mcgregor’s performance was just as good if not better against a higher level athlete.
Please seek serious psychological help. Right now. Check into the nearest psychiatric facility and get the help you so desperately need

Mac needs to fight. He really does need a lower tier fight after such a bad injury. I just don’t know if he’s capable of stepping down (or Dana).

Conor showing he still has it. This was some sharp boxing drills. He’s still fast with a lot of power.

Chandler doesn’t stand a chance

Honestly, he looks stiff and much slower than he used to be. Boxing Floyd was the best(financially) and worst(MMA Career) that could have happened. In the pocket Conor doesn’t have the chin to take the return fire.

Back