Media Conor Mcgregor isn’t washed, still has champ champ skills.

Are we going to see a improved McGregor?

• He will be better than ever!

• We will see the same Conor

• He will be a little worse

• He will be worse but still champ material

• He will be worse but still top 5 contender

• I don’t know

• It’s sad but he might not be good anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think he's as washed as the trendy thing to say makes him out to be. Poirier even admitted he got hit real good in their initial rematch. His lack of activity isn't helping anything though.

Conor showing he still has it. This was some sharp boxing drills. He’s still fast with a lot of power.

Chandler doesn’t stand a chance

This is a gay, Casper Milquetoast post.

"It’s sad but he might not be good anymore," is the closest your hero-worshiping, effeminate ass came to reality.

The last answer is the only answer.

Conor McGregor suffers from megalomania.
He thinks he's "a boxer now," but is not even close.

Everything that made Conor "a star" (being HUGE for the weight, at FW, being a free-flowing karateka, etc.), has been replaced by steroids, by becoming small for the weight, a "bodybuilder," and by thinking his ego = a replacement for serious training.

Conor McGregor needs psychotherapy; he will never sniff a Championship again.

This is a gay, Casper Milquetoast post.

"It’s sad but he might not be good anymore," is the closest your hero-worshiping, effeminate ass came to reality.

The last answer is the only answer.

Conor McGregor suffers from megalomania.
He thinks he's "a boxer now," but is not even close.

Everything that made Conor "a star" (being HUGE for the weight, at FW, being a free-flowing karateka, etc.), has been replaced by steroids, by becoming small for the weight, a "bodybuilder," and by thinking his ego = a replacement for serious training.

Conor McGregor needs psychotherapy; he will never sniff a Championship again.

Not even close to a boxer lol. Easily best boxer in UFC and competitive against the top tier boxers. He almost beat Mayweather with a brutal uppercut that snapped his head back and Mayweather has a iron chin.

People praise Ngannou for his performance against Fury but Mcgregor’s performance was just as good if not better against a higher level athlete.

Not even close to a boxer lol. Easily best boxer in UFC and competitive against the top tier boxers. He almost beat Mayweather with a brutal uppercut that snapped his head back and Mayweather has a iron chin.

People praise Ngannou for his performance against Fury but Mcgregor’s performance was just as good if not better against a higher level athlete.
Lmao. Conor fangirls never change.

You impressed with Logan Paul's performance against Mayweather too? He took him deep!

Do you get paid to post at least?

I've been a boxing fan since the mid-70s, personally boxed in the late-80s, and know more about boxing than your prepubescent ass will ever know.

McGregor faced Floyd Mayweather, who started at Featherweight (126), and moved up to Lightweight (135), Super Lightweight (140), and eventually to Welterweight (145), where Mayweather had never scored a knockout in the past 10 years.

Mayweather gained a sordid reputation for "hiding, backing up, counter-punching, and never taking a forward step."

With the short-winded, incapable Conor McGregor, Mayweather became a hunter, backing McGregor up, unafraid of his punches, and (the bigger, younger) Conor became the first KO Mayweather had scored in over a decade.

Sit down, and shaddap, Junior. You know nothing.

Man I was watching McGregor vs holloway the other day on YouTube( ufc has a 4 hour stream of awesome Thanksgiving fights highly recommend it) and i almost forget how dynamic he was in his prime. He was like an offensive version of machida, awesome kicks straight out of the stance, everything straight and powerful, with unorthodox kicks mixed in to keep people flustered obviously capped off with a beautiful straight left hand and filthy uppercuts.

I don't like to get caught up in hyperbole and he was always gonna have defensive issues against top 10 talent, but I really think that floyd fight ruined his style. Got obsessed with counter punching and combinations and the cardio has only gotten worse

I've been a boxing fan since the mid-70s, personally boxed in the late-80s, and know more about boxing than your prepubescent ass will ever know.

McGregor faced Floyd Mayweather, who started at Featherweight (126), and moved up to Lightweight (135), Super Lightweight (140), and eventually to Welterweight (145), where Mayweather had never scored a knockout in the past 10 years.

Mayweather gained a sordid reputation for "hiding, backing up, counter-punching, and never taking a forward step."

With the short-winded, incapable Conor McGregor, Mayweather became a hunter, backing McGregor up, unafraid of his punches, and (the bigger, younger) Conor became the first KO Mayweather had scored in over a decade.

Sit down, and shaddap, Junior. You know nothing.
tbf, that's also just Floyd adjusting to every unique opponent.

He knew Conor had no inside game, so the forward pressure took away his effective range with which to throw a punch. It forced him Into positions where he wasn't comfortable or experienced throwing a punch. While also serving a dual purpose of tiring him out faster through the constant movement and adjustments Conor had to make.

It was less that Floyd wasn't respecting him, his defense was heavily emphasized as well, but Floyd is just a master of adjusting to every individual opponent.

Overall it was a pretty good fight from Conor though. Floyd almost always has the edge in speed, reflexes, counters. Judah is the only one I can think of who gave him a hard time here. This is where Conor did give him some trouble, because during his peak he was also known for being strong In these areas. Floyd was also 40, much slower, his reactions were a shadow of what they once were by that time.

We've never seen that version of Conor again though. He's looked decent In the last 2 Poirier fights, but his strength was always In the reactions, reflexes, counters..and he just isn't the same.

Honestly looks stuck in the mud. super sad. The UFC is better when McGregor is winning.

What happened to;
Precision beats power. Timing beats speed.

How he just has a massive head and slower muscles....

I’m sold! Triple champ incoming

He will be trash.

Those pad videos aren't impressive, people who do box fit could look like that.

tbf, that's also just Floyd adjusting to every unique opponent.

He knew Conor had no inside game, so the forward pressure took away his effective range with which to throw a punch. It forced him Into positions where he wasn't comfortable or experienced throwing a punch. While also serving a dual purpose of tiring him out faster through the constant movement and adjustments Conor had to make.

It was less that Floyd wasn't respecting him, his defense was heavily emphasized as well, but Floyd is just a master of adjusting to every individual opponent.

Overall it was a pretty good fight from Conor though. Floyd almost always has the edge in speed, reflexes, counters. Judah is the only one I can think of who gave him a hard time here. This is where Conor did give him some trouble, because during his peak he was also known for being strong In these areas. Floyd was also 40, much slower, his reactions were a shadow of what they once were by that time.

We've never seen that version of Conor again though. He's looked decent In the last 2 Poirier fights, but his strength was always In the reactions, reflexes, counters..and he just isn't the same.

1. "Every unique opponent" for Floyd, over the previous 10 years, was too dangerous for him to get into a firefight. With Conor, after three rounds, Floyd realized Conor wasn't shit.

2. Floyd isn't "a master" (no true "master" is afraid to get hit, or can't get KOs, in over 10 years). Floyd is a guy forever trying not to lose.

3. With Conor, Floyd immediately recognized, after three rounds that this BOXING BOY post no real threat.

4. So, for the first time in over 10 years, Floyd began to march forward, after Round 3, ignored Conor's pity-pat punches, and knocked him TF out.

Moral? Conor made a lot of money, and as the bigger man, backpedaled after round three, was exhausted after round six, and became the first man Floyd Mayweather could actually stand up to, move forward against, and knock TF out.

Conclusion: You and I disagree as to what "a good showing" actually is.

1. "Every unique opponent" for Floyd, over the previous 10 years, was too dangerous for him to get into a firefight. With Conor, after three rounds, Floyd realized Conor wasn't shit.

2. Floyd isn't "a master" (no true "master" is afraid to get hit, or can't get KOs, in over 10 years). Floyd is a guy forever trying not to lose.

3. With Conor, Floyd immediately recognized, after three rounds that this BOXING BOY post no real threat.

4. So, for the first time in over 10 years, Floyd began to march forward, after Round 3, ignored Conor's pity-pat punches, and knocked him TF out.

Moral? Conor made a lot of money, and as the bigger man, backpedaled after round three, was exhausted after round six, and became the first man Floyd Mayweather could actually stand up to, move forward against, and knock TF out.

Conclusion: You and I disagree as to what "a good showing" actually is.
Pretty much every elite boxer mirrored what i said.. so I guess there's just levels to this.

Sounds like you're the type to shit on Floyd by calling him a runner or something. Hard to take that level of bias seriously.

Back