Covington blames Dustin Poirier as the one guy who got him banned from gym

So he is crying about someone else crying about something? I'm sure Colby did some shit; I tend to doubt his innocence.

Dustin knocks him out in a fight.

Colby started acting like a jackass and offending his teammates, he shouldnt have been surprised they banned him.

I don't get why he did it either. Guys like Chael and Strickland have been able to trash talk and develop these characters while still being friends with their teammates. You'll never seen Chael or Strickland bash their own gym.
Strickland is not doing a character.

No wonder Dustin's grappling sucks

I wonder if Colby ever thought of trying not to be an asshole to see if that helps?

He's a victim of his own stupidty, not like he hasn't already shown that before.

But he does try to pick and choose his battles wisely. He'd get curb-stomped at 185, so kudos for calling out a lightweight.

michael-keaton jerk off.gif

At least he can buy models to hang with him. Nothing sad about an athlete or celebrity doing that, haters.

First, this is very old news.

Second, Colby has no friends.

He is a Simp Trumpet.

His closest friend was Masvidal, who he threatened ... then called the cops.

This is pretty well known behind the scenes as well as in public eyes.

The only people in utter denial & supportive of Colby,
also think Trump is a "successful businessman".

The guy was a failure who created a character on TV,
for a show called "the apprentice" which was more-so a laughing joke like jersey shores.
"Reality" tv was far from reality.
Why would a "successful businessman" need a reality TV paycheque. Let that sink in kids.
It isn't Dragon's Den / Shark Tank... where REAL business is conducted.
It was a laughing joke at the time to rebrand his image,
after declaring business bankruptcy six fuckin times in the 1990's alone.
Then decades later... he directly called on Putin to rig the US elections... for his win.

Colby is using the re-brand playbook, but everyone around him knows he is a liar.
He is a fake. Everything he says is a lie.

Dustin, along with everyone in the gym...
simply didn't see how Cuntington's behavior aligned with reality.
Damn, I haven't seen a case of TDS this bad since 2020!
<{MingNope}>

So many people just automatically disbelieving Colby cause they simply don't like the guy.

Go back over the old footage and pictures of those days. Colby is pictured plenty with Jorge. They're training together, cornering each other, living together, and just generally hanging out. They were genuinely tight before everything happened.

Dustin is not. There's literally a single photo of them together at the gym and they're doing the "point at each other instead of hugging" pose. Nothing ever indicated they were remotely close, including that photo which is pretty swkward and more of a "let's get it over with".

Like most things there's probably two sides to it, but there's literally nothing indicating Poirier ever liked Colby. So why automatically assume Colby must be lying for saying that?

Colby is a dick that people don't wont to be around. It's easy to understand why

So many people just automatically disbelieving Colby cause they simply don't like the guy.

Go back over the old footage and pictures of those days. Colby is pictured plenty with Jorge. They're training together, cornering each other, living together, and just generally hanging out. They were genuinely tight before everything happened.

Dustin is not. There's literally a single photo of them together at the gym and they're doing the "point at each other instead of hugging" pose. Nothing ever indicated they were remotely close, including that photo which is pretty swkward and more of a "let's get it over with".

Like most things there's probably two sides to it, but there's literally nothing indicating Poirier ever liked Colby. So why automatically assume Colby must be lying for saying that?
When you have a problem with everyone, your the problem

Colby is basically a poor man's Chael with a 1000th of the wit, which tells you he's working with next to nothing.

He's not much different than a lot of people here, his first line of attack is always the good ol "change their name to something funny" tactic, but same as here 9 of 10 miss the funny part.

Whoever said Colby Cuntington in here though, that's a decent use of that game lol

Colby, you only have yourself to blame.

You don't talk shit about your teammates/training partners and not expect blow back. I'm sure you were warned and it didn't stop you from continuing down that path again and again.

He was talkin shit about Joanna at one point too.
He's a dick, so like you said...he only has himself to blame sir.

Imo Colby likely used to handle both Masvidal and Dustin in the gym during training and that’s what they are really secretly bitter about. Colby talking shit definitely didn’t help things, but both Dustin and Mas seem very thin skinned and were already holding resentment towards Colby.
Have you ever worked with someone that causes drama. It wears thin real quik, so its best to move that person on

Colby had his chance to fight Dustin and wouldn't sign the contract.

Lmao..

His dream fights against current fighters are all with LW. Can this guy get any lamer?

Well as honourable mention he named Edwards. So there’s that, I guess?

If he beats Edwards it will be a dark time for the division. He will pick and choose 100%. I think we all know that. And it’s very likely he will call out LW.

Back