Covington blames Dustin Poirier as the one guy who got him banned from gym

Its another LW striker with a big name that he can easily beat. I think he hypes up grudges with easy fights.

What is this, Days Of Our Lives? I wish they had it in their contracts that healthy fighters who don't fight for more than 12 months have a gag order on all their social media accounts. Some of the toughest guys in the world also come off like the biggest bitches

Zero accountability. It's everyone's fault but my own.

Imo Colby likely used to handle both Masvidal and Dustin in the gym during training and that’s what they are really secretly bitter about. Colby talking shit definitely didn’t help things, but both Dustin and Mas seem very thin skinned and were already holding resentment towards Colby.
I'm a big Masvidal and Dustin fan, but it's pretty obvious they were getting worked by Colby in the gym and knew it would take away their shine. The drama was a convenient excuse to get him kicked out. It's the same thing that Rashad Evans had hoped to do to Jon Jones lol.

"Sore-ier"?

Can't think of anyone in fighting more lame than Colby.
He has the smarts of a 12 year old, it's embarassing.
He’s no different than a LOT of people in here. People that are clearly 25+, 35+ years old. They use these childish spins on names..

Cumshot, Red/Pink Goof, Gourmet Chen Chen, McTapper, Pea Head, Gaychee, etc, etc..

It’s hard to believe actual adults think that shit is clever or funny. That should be well below the physical age of these people. That’s shit 12 year olds do. And they should be embarrassed. Apparently they aren’t, though.

No matter how much I despise some of these fighters, and their personalities. I use their first name, last name, or well known, and not disrespectful nickname (Izzy, Borz, Figgy, etc). Or I’ll shorten their name (Alexander = Alex). I usually use the name with the least amount of typing. I might call certain fighters, etc, Asshole, lowlife, cheater, clown, creep, or whatever. But it’s true, and I use their real name.

This was all documented at the time. Colby mouthing off and getting personal about team mates was dirupting the gym, a team meeting was call ed and everyone was told to knock it off. Colby kept going so Lambert kicked him out.

Colby started acting like a jackass and offending his teammates, he shouldnt have been surprised they banned him.

I don't get why he did it either. Guys like Chael and Strickland have been able to trash talk and develop these characters while still being friends with their teammates. You'll never seen Chael or Strickland bash their own gym.
Strickland does. He bashes Dewey Cooper pretty hard.

I hope Dustin and Colby can fight. Both guys are towards the end of their careers and they are big names.

Leading up to Colby versus Woodly before it got canceled, none of those guys wanted smoke with him and Colby didn't say anything about them either. I'm not sure what transpired in the gym but the kick off started with Joanna talking shit.

Masvidal didn't want to fight him and neither does Dustin. It's pretty obvious

What exactly is there to criticize Dustin for? Colby got himself kicked out of the gym with his weird act
Well he doesn't have to take a fight in a different weight division if he doesn't want to, I'm criticizing him for his reasoning that Covington doesn't deserve to work. He could've just said, Colby isn't in my weight class I don't want that fight. It was a fight to be made and Colby was trying to make something fun happen, and if Dustin genuinely dislikes him it's like he would make money off punching him in the face too.

Colby started acting like a jackass and offending his teammates, he shouldnt have been surprised they banned him.

I don't get why he did it either. Guys like Chael and Strickland have been able to trash talk and develop these characters while still being friends with their teammates. You'll never seen Chael or Strickland bash their own gym.
It was the Brazilians that were offended after he called it a dump when he beat Maia. Since then he had beef in the gym with the Brazilians not realizing his character.

Back