Covington blames Dustin Poirier as the one guy who got him banned from gym

Colby started acting like a jackass and offending his teammates, he shouldnt have been surprised they banned him.

I don't get why he did it either. Guys like Chael and Strickland have been able to trash talk and develop these characters while still being friends with their teammates. You'll never seen Chael or Strickland bash their own gym.
He made the best decision he could ever make, if he stayed a nice guy he would be cut and forgotten by his teammate probably be bringing water to dustin and joanna in the gym and teaching classes in the evenings.

"Sore-ier"?

Can't think of anyone in fighting more lame than Colby.
He has the smarts of a 12 year old, it's embarassing.

Conservative hicks on the internet worship that behavior. Stand at a podium and just continue to bellow out any words that come to mind, despite their utter stupidity. They admire it, and believe that anyone who doesn't is a "snowflake."

Conservative hicks on the internet worship that behavior. Stand at a podium and just continue to bellow out any words that come to mind, despite their utter stupidity. They admire it, and believe that anyone who doesn't is a "snowflake."

You don't really have to be a hick or a conservative to observe the sort of behavior, attitude or phenomena they're referencing. The doctors see it in tests results nationwide. Besides, you say conservative hicks but what they're conserving today is liberalism, which doesn't go hand and hand with being a hick. It's just a shared observation of the culture by the sane.

Gyms stories are ALWAYS nonsense.

Anyone can have good days, bad days, hold back, push too hard.
Almost every gym people have been ko'd practicing grappling, or tap out of spars.
I've seen professional fighters slip and blow their knee shadow boxing, more than once.

All i've ever heard from anyone is that Colby was always a weirdo simp,
even before this whole schtick he applied to himself.

The only time gym stories matter, is if someone has been KO'd before a fight.
It's not about WHO did what, it's about their physical ability to handle another blow.
Whether that is at their age, or in a short time (such as a training camp).

Watching fights, nobody every talks about being sick, having a cold (changes breathing/cardio), a flu, an injury that isn't healed, lack of sleep, personal issues in life, or physical health that is un-noticed.

Everyone jumps on weight cut conversations. Look at Nate Diaz vs Jake Paul.
Nate collected a paycheck with an injury. Look at Nick Diaz vs Lawler 2,
Nick fought when required neck surgery. People think he "gave up" when in reality,
he needed surgery beforehand.

Colby represents everything wrong with sportsmanship, brotherhood, respect in the gym, and generally treating people like equals. His whole new persona is to insult anyone and everyone,
exactly like Trump did. Full on lash out with lying to change the topic / focus.

In this case, he blames Dustin... but it's not like the world revolves around Dustin.
People think for themselves. Everyone saw/agreed Colby was starting beefs and lying.
As for Trump screaming about a rigged election, and unable to find the smallest of evidence,
it was clearly a lie ... but Trump knew it was possible to rig an election... because he did.
Well, whomever helped him ... "Russia ... if you're listening .... find Hilary's emails" .
Treason 101, openly asking Russia to HACK the States/Election,
but only release Hilary's emails... not Trump's.
Fascinating how straight forward and corrupt that entire situation was.
For more context ...
9/11 happened a year after Putin took power, and a decade earlier... Putin was a spy.
Guess... where Trump laundered his money during those "bankruptcy" claims in the 90's.
It was on god damn cable TV at the time. He was deeply tied to Russia.
Look what Russia is doing now... converting americans toward fake news, bots, trolls, and extremism. Colby fell right for the playbook, as did many other MAGA idiots, like Kanye West.

Gym stories, are fake news. There is always more to it. Like a game of pickup basketball.
Switch out team-mates, and suddenly better or worse.

Tony Ferg is another gym idiot. Known to lie and talk shit, spar & grapple too hard.

There are hundreds of dickheads out there,
and the stories are more truth in the "beefs" than in the "who got the better of who" part.
Look at Alex against Izzy. Who really got the better of who.
Nobody is ever at their best in MMA, which is why betting is interesting.
It is also why betting can be manipulated. Bad food, bad water, bad schedule 72 hours leading into a fight... and even the GOATs get KO'd easily.

Thank you for your post!
It is exactly how I feel, but expressed far better than I ever could! ;)

"Sore-ier"?

Can't think of anyone in fighting more lame than Colby.
He has the smarts of a 12 year old, it's embarassing.
That's his schtick, it's so bad it's good, Marty Fakenewsman c'mon, I think Colby is actually pretty good at this, Leon Scott is very simple yet it works

For as much shit Colby talks i suspect he tells more truth than SL all the other shit talkers.

Openly says libellous things they they almost have it be truth.

Eg when he was roommates with Jon Jones and the time he took a baseball bat to some ooor guy he had a scuffle with.

Usman and the EPO thing….

Etc etc.

Thank you for your post!
It is exactly how I feel, but expressed far better than I ever could! ;)
no way, everyone knows the gym battles are real, and those gym records exist. i say this, as king of the whitebelts.

Honestly Colby seems like a decent dude off camera when not on his cringe schtik. Dustin seems like a guy that plays nice to camera an media and is a total douche irl

Imo Colby likely used to handle both Masvidal and Dustin in the gym during training and that’s what they are really secretly bitter about. Colby talking shit definitely didn’t help things, but both Dustin and Mas seem very thin skinned and were already holding resentment towards Colby.
While I think Dustin is a douche He is levels better than Jorge. Colby 50-45d Mas.. Mas has a 3 fight run then nothing g once people k ew what to look for.. Colby v Dustin at 170 would be a really interesting fight but it's a few years to late imo

{<jordan}

Lived through it in public like UFC events, Pride, Vale Tudo, Cage Warriors, K1, King of the Cage,
all of it.

Little Donald and his daddy's money forgot to pay workers repeatedly, declared business bankruptcy multiple times ... and went on reality tv.

Clearly despite your 2009 account, you're a kid who didn't live through it.

Which is mind boggling.

Going to go ahead an assume you think Elon is equally "genius" and not full of complete shit.

Seriously dude, see someone for your PTSD. You need help to treat your TDS symptoms, you're not going to be able to get through it alone if you've had it for decades.

When listing his dream fights for ufc.com, one of them is a fight with Dustin. And this is his justification:

“A guy by the name of Dustbin Sore-ier. He’s the one that got me kicked out of my old gym by crying and having feelings, saying ‘Oh, Colby is a mean person. Kick him out of our gym!” while we get
locked in an Octagon to hurt each other in our underwear on Saturday nights. I would love to square up with Dustin Soreier, but he’s afraid of me and he’s afraid of my shadow. I’ll never get to fight him because he’s just scared.”

Damn, I remember that Colby brought up all the drama taking away his focus and stuff back then. It seemed like Joanna J and others (Mas too?) were highly involved in getting him kicked out.
Now Dustin gets all the blame about 2 years later? Thoughts?

Well he already fought Mas,and he cant fight Joanna. He's saying this now to get the money fight against the smaller man who could use the boost by moving up. Its a smart move.

If you meet an asshole, he's an asshole.
If all you meet are assholes, you are the asshole.

The only people not saying negative things about Colby openly, are the ones he pays.
iTs A GiMmIcK hEs A nIcE gUy

no way, everyone knows the gym battles are real, and those gym records exist. i say this, as king of the whitebelts.
As someone who's been in those battles in the gym, I believe you!
(BTW, I kicked his ass!!! Not gonna say the name, but he begged me to stop!!)

Back