Crime Two adults and three children hospitalised after Stabbing in Dublin

The irony, is only matched by your stupidity.

british-nationalism-in-ireland-2012-kat-kill-all-taigs-catholics-irish.jpg

KAT-FAP-Orangefest-at-its-worst.jpg

river

taigs.jpg

Exactly, If anyone should know about inter-ethnic conflict, it’s the Irish.

Which begs the question as to why YOU want to re-create the conditions for MORE inter-ethnic conflict in the future.

You are the one that is being stupid.

You people? Sounds racist.

So, he lived in Ireland for 20 years without issue..... he was just biding his time..... lurking into the environment.... sharpening his knives....... to attack 3 children .... 20 years later. Dude's patient as fuck, huh.

Why doesn't he belong in Europe? Is there a rule against his kind in Europe? Or is that just someone's personal racist inbred opinion?

I may be "insufferable feral scum" but at least I ain't a low IQ racist redneck inbred. Say hi to your cuz for me, Jed.

<NewGina>

Apparently, the attacker didn’t have a job, was long term unemployed claiming unemployment benefits, should have been deported but the woke Irish government granted him citizenship instead. He repaid their kindness by stabbing Irish children.

You still want us to be tolerant of this guy??? Lol.

This scumbag being granted Irish citizenship is a f**king insult to what it even means to be Irish. Being Irish myself, it makes me want to throw up.

Ask yourself, would the same happen in reverse?? Would an Irishman going to Algeria be granted long term unemployment benefits, housing etc. and then citizenship, then go on a rampage killing Algerian children and still have the government come out defending him??? It’s f**king perverse!

What’s wrong with you?

So, he lived in Ireland for 20 years without issue..... he was just biding his time..... lurking into the environment.... sharpening his knives....... to attack 3 children .... 20 years later. Dude's patient as fuck, huh.

Why doesn't he belong in Europe? Is there a rule against his kind in Europe? Or is that just someone's personal racist inbred opinion?

I may be "insufferable feral scum" but at least I ain't a low IQ racist redneck inbred. Say hi to your cuz for me, Jed.

<NewGina>
Why does he belong in Europe in the first place? From what I heard about him he never held a job. Such a benefit for society if true lol.

@Tatra

The conversation has been around the impact of immigration – which provides a net benefit to the country – you trying to cherry pick demographics to support your point = Waffling shit.

A more recent study referrenced at https://www.ucl.ac.uk/economics/about-department/fiscal-effects-immigration-uk (From 2022, verus the 2014 study reported by the Telegraph) says:

“Our findings show that immigrants to the UK who arrived since 2000, and for whom we observe their entire migration history, have made consistently positive fiscal contributions regardless of their area of origin

Re sport – My point stands, immigration has had a positive impact on the UK, again I am not interested in your cherry picking.

Music/Art – Do you want a historical, or comtempory list?
Nobody is arguing against all immigrants. We’re arguing against immigrants from non-Western countries. Not all immigrants are the same or equally valuable in their contribution to a country.

Update 11:

Police Equipment

Irish police will be given stronger pepper spray and more personal safety equipment, as well as body worn cameras. They will buy two water cannon trucks. Those on riot duty will be armed with tasers.

Tough Treatment for Looters/Protestors/Rioters Advocated

At a Fine Gael parliamentary party meeting Junior Minister Patrick O'Donovan

8d1f7445-dc6b-4580-9750-9494a0fbc904.jpg

said that most of the rioters were unemployed and on benefits, and that they should receive long prison sentences without the possibility of suspension. He also said that they should be punished financially and have their benefits cut. Other ministers present supported his comments.

Azad Talukder,

Gangs-of-violent-youths-prey-on-partying-students-696x464.jpg

a Fianna Fáil councillor on Limerick City and County Council, made the following comment at a meeting on Monday:

“I strongly believe that this is not the face of Ireland. This is just some criminals looting the shops. I don’t think they follow any ideological purpose. They come to the streets and just rob. They should get punishment. Not even an animal does these kind of thing. It is very shameful and they should get public punishment. I’d like to see them shot in the head or bring the public in and beat them until they die."

Labour Party councillor Conor Sheehan

Conor-Sheehan-Limerick-City-North-Candidate-2-696x497.jpg

called for an immediate withdrawal of the comments and pointed out that “You can’t call for people to be shot in the council chamber”.

Cllr Talukder responded “Okay, I can withdraw that. I just put my emotion only. I hope Conor Sheehan understands that is only an expression of my emotion.”

Stats and Narrative Control

GAHWgbVXgAAmre0

Backstory of Knifeman

The Knifeman arrived in Ireland in August 1999, and applied for asylum on the basis of needing to avoid being tortured by the GIA (Groupe Islamique Armé, an Islamic Militant Group). He said that he was kidnapped and tortured by the GIA in 1998 or 1999 to make him reveal details about a relative who worked for the Algerian Government.

In 2001 the Knifeman received a negative recommendation for asylum. He did not appeal.

In 2003 his deportation order was signed and he was ordered to present himself to the Garda National Immigration Bureau within a week. He did not. An arrest warrant was issued but not actioned. He enlisted the help of two Irish immigration NGOs. With their help between 2003 and 2008 he filed multiple unsuccessful appeals, and appeals for extra time to appeal.

In 2008 the High Court reversed the previous decisions and the Knifeman was given leave to remain in Ireland. He later revieved Irish citizenship. He has never worked in Ireland and a third Irish NGO provided him with housing for a while.

Last edited:
Nobody is arguing against all immigrants. We’re arguing against immigrants from non-Western countries. Not all immigrants are the same or equally valuable in their contribution to a country.

Do you think people wouldn't blame western immigrants if there weren't any non western immigrants in their country?

Who would cause the most problems if they were all deported tomorrow? It would be the western immigrants. It's just how it goes.

Judging society on a micro level is idiotic to begin with. That's why we use macro models when deciding policies.

How, when I don't know your race?

So, he lived in Ireland for 20 years without issue

How do you know it was without issue? He was in trouble a few months ago for possession of a knife and criminal damage. And what fucking difference does it make? He wasn't a problem... until he was one. Your argument is so fucking pathetic but what else can we expect?

he was just biding his time..... lurking into the environment.... sharpening his knives....... to attack 3 children .... 20 years later. Dude's patient as fuck, huh.

Again, what does any of this nonsense have to do with the situation? Who said he was "waiting"? Even if he was a choir boy before he did what he did, what fucking difference does it make? You've still yet to explain. Go right ahead.

Why doesn't he belong in Europe?

Because Algerians, along with other people from Africa & Asia, have absolutely nothing of value to offer Europe and the more of them there are in Europe, it causes serious problems. Immigration is destroying Europe.

Or is that just someone's personal racist inbred opinion?

The irony is that Algerians, along with other north Africans, middle-easterners and south Asians, are among the most inbred people on the planet.

32211.jpg

But don't let facts get in the way of your agenda...

Low IQ and inbreeding as insults? Zero self-awareness. You're insulting the very people you think you're defending and you're completely oblivious about it. LOL

<Dany07>

Anyway, to reiterate my point: when the context is positive, his 'minority' status is relevant. When the context is negative, suddenly a person being a 'minority' isn't relevant

... that's how it works with you people.

Get some self-awareness and then respond. It'll do you a world of good and you won't look so silly next time. lol

How, when I don't know your race?

How do you know it was without issue? He was in trouble a few months ago for possession of a knife and criminal damage. And what fucking difference does it make? He wasn't a problem... until he was one. Your argument is so fucking pathetic but what else can we expect?

Again, what does any of this nonsense have to do with the situation? Who said he was "waiting"? Even if he was a choir boy before he did what he did, what fucking difference does it make? You've still yet to explain. Go right ahead.

Because Algerians, along with other people from Africa & Asia, have absolutely nothing of value to offer Europe and the more of them there are in Europe, it causes serious problems. Immigration is destroying Europe.

The irony is that Algerians, along with other north Africans, middle-easterners and south Asians, are among the most inbred people on the planet.

32211.jpg

But don't let facts get in the way of your agenda...

Low IQ and inbreeding as insults? Zero self-awareness. You're insulting the very people you think you're defending and you're completely oblivious about it. LOL

<Dany07>

Anyway, to reiterate my point: when the context is positive, his 'minority' status is relevant. When the context is negative, suddenly a person being a 'minority' isn't relevant

... that's how it works with you people.

Get some self-awareness and then respond. It'll do you a world of good and you won't look so silly next time. lol

LMAO

Nobody is accusing all you toothless redneck hillbillies of marrying your cousins - just of fucking them and getting them pregnant.

goofy-redneck-with-surprised-face.jpg

I mean, you probably don't add anything of value to Europe either though. I'm sure they already have plenty of whiny bitches. Can you explain why you are better than all immigrants, for example?

Would you be okay if all non-Western countries kicked all Westerners out as well? And you would be fine with them nationalizing all of their resources, even the foreign-owned ones?

Would you be okay if all non-Western countries kicked all Westerners out as well? And you would be fine with them nationalizing all of their resources, even the foreign-owned ones?
They can nationalise their resources all they want, they’ll still have to sell them and they won’t reach Europe levels of development

They can nationalise their resources all they want, they’ll still have to sell them and they won’t reach Europe levels of development

Well I doubt the demand for things like diamonds will really just stop. They also have the largest mineral reserves in the world. I'm sure they'll be fine selling them to Asian markets.

Well I doubt the demand for things like diamonds will really just stop. They also have the largest mineral reserves in the world. I'm sure they'll be fine selling them to Asian markets.
Ye, that’s what I said, the demand will be there, they’ll be dirt poor, they’ll have to keep selling the resources, and they’ll end up in the same position they are now

Ye, that’s what I said, the demand will be there, they’ll be dirt poor, they’ll have to keep selling the resources, and they’ll end up in the same position they are now

Well at least they'll be "dirt poor" selling their own resources rather than working for pennies for people who are stealing their resources.

Or, which is more likely, they'll turn to China for infrastructure and make deals with sell their resources with them. I'm sure China won't mind further monopolizing rare earth metals.

Well at least they'll be "dirt poor" selling their own resources rather than working for pennies for people who are stealing their resources.

Or, which is more likely, they'll turn to China for infrastructure and make deals with sell their resources with them. I'm sure China won't mind further monopolizing rare earth metals.
it sounds like you would prefer that

and stealing? Compensation is theft? All of Africa makes like 3 trillion a year from resources

Nobody is accusing all you toothless redneck hillbillies of marrying your cousins - just of fucking them and getting them pregnant.

You're so dumb my point went completely over your head. Cousin marriage in the muslim world results in children being born. Whether or not people are married when they fuck their blood relatives is completely besides the point, but you're too dumb to connect these dots that are almost on top of each other LOL. You're saying inbreeding is bad whilst defending the most inbred people on the planet: muslims. And you're completely oblivious to this.

<Dany07>

I mean, you probably don't add anything of value to Europe either though

Simply by not committing any crime, which is a lot better than what a huge % of your beloved muslims are able to do, I certainly do. Not that what you said matters of course, you're just deflecting. Because you have zero counter-arguments which prove me wrong.

And I can tell the level of intelligence of someone who starts off a comment with 'I mean'.

Can you explain why you are better than all immigrants, for example?

Look at these pathetic deflections. You're so feeble.

Let's get back to you insulting the very people you're trying to defend: muslims. You're aware they're the most inbred people on the planet, right? Are you also aware of IQ statistics?

I'm gonna have some fun with you. lol

Why do you feel like crime is a problem if it is going down though? I don't think you realise that these problems are manufactured by the media. They are designed to make you feel unsafe even though society has been getting safer for decades now.

If you thought society was safer 10-20 years ago even though it is significantly much safer now then you are a clown. You had no problems when society was more dangerous with more white people but are angry now with immigrants even though society is much safer. It just seems like you rather get mugged by a white dude even if it happens more often.

I could make a famous conservative youtube page and only post car crashes. I can bet after a few weeks they would be calling on the government to ban cars. There is just a lack of awareness and perception by a lot of you. The media tells you what to be afraid of and you just follow it hook line and sinker.

@tastaylvr with another GOAT retarded post.

<Dany07> <Dany07> <Dany07>

@tastaylvr with another GOAT retarded post.

<Dany07> <Dany07> <Dany07>

Isn't it shocking to you that people like you think the world is more dangerous today even though there is a lot of evidence showing that it is getting safer?

Why do you think it's more dangerous? It's because of social media. We now have access to every single bad thing that happens in a world where billions of people live. There are a lot of shock jocks in the world that prayer on your emotional reactions.

We never had this much access to information before the smart phone. People died a lot more back then but people didn't know. People lived their lives thinking it's safe. People think it's more dangerous now even though it is much safer. The perception of danger changed.

LMAO

goofy-redneck-with-surprised-face.jpg

I mean, you probably don't add anything of value to Europe either though. I'm sure they already have plenty of whiny bitches. Can you explain why you are better than all immigrants, for example?
Strange comment considering the rate of incest amongst these types of illegals.

Back