Media Jon Jones responds to Aspinall

There was no legitimate fight. The champ had left. No fighter that they picked could’ve won the belt without questions of the legitimacy of the belt. Even if Gane beat Jones in a dominating fashion it would’ve been pointed out he had no HW fights blah blah blah.

Right, so there's no sense in even bringing it up. Otherwise, there can never be a legitimate HW champion again, so we might as well strip Aspinall too.

I think thats the case with most of Jones opponents

They are going to kill him ie. Gane, DC, Rampage, Shogun.

Gane was supposed to kill Jones

But after the fight, X fighter had a flaw or wasnt that good anyway.

Pav was that dude last week. This week its this Aspiral chap
Pav is still that guy. Him and Tom are outstanding fighters in the HW div. Either would give Jon a very hard fight

Right, so there's no sense in even bringing it up. Otherwise, there can never be a legitimate HW champion again, so we might as well strip Aspinall too.
I thought dude was being funny, making an absurd.
but he was being serious?

Pav is still that guy. Him and Tom are outstanding fighters in the HW div. Either would give Jon a very hard fight
Pavlovich doesn’t pose much of a threat. Slightly more than Gane did, who was an absolute walkover squash match up for jones, but he likely goes out the same way.

Aspinall is a true threat. Stipe even as i type this is a bigger threat to jones than Gane or Pavlovich.

Sounds like Jon is ducking Aspinall like we all know. Anyone who wasn't scared as fuck out have called out Aspinall to fight but instead says how Aspinall hasn't proved anything. God what a fuckin ducker.

1 win at HW
1 win in 3-4 years
LHW Goat
Did not face all of the new gen LHWs

Nah he didn´t fight Brock Lesnar, Fedor, Cain, Francis and many more. And he lost to young hungry Reyes.

Of course I give him the #1 ranking in the 40 yeas of mma history.

That being said Aspinal by KO.

1 win at HW
1 win in 3-4 years
LHW Goat
Did not face all of the new gen LHWs

Nah he didn´t fight Brock Lesnar, Fedor, Cain, Francis and many more. And he lost to young hungry Reyes.

Of course I give him the #1 ranking in the 40 yeas of mma history.

That being said Aspinal by KO.

My prediction before Jones/Gane:

I'm here to tell you Aspinall would KO Jones within two rounds

<WhatItIs>
Hellz Yeah

The same way Gane was going to welcome the undefeated Jones to "da shadow realm" of HW

Jones stood, no chance! He was shook!
1701828046692.png

Hellz Yeah

The same way Gane was going to welcome the undefeated Jones to "da shadow realm" of HW

Jones stood, no chance! He was shook!
View attachment 1015090
I thought gane wins. GJ. Still guy is a HW champ based of 1 HW ever. Vs a guy who wasn´t even champ ever. Aspinal is the favorite here. I don´t mind being proven wrong. And Reyes 48-47 him. The result was scripted. Pride style ear peace.

I thought gane wins. GJ. Still guy is a HW champ based of 1 HW ever. Vs a guy who wasn´t even champ ever. Aspinal is the favorite here. I don´t mind being proven wrong. And Reyes 48-47 him. The result was scripted. Pride style ear peace.
Gane was not just the interim champ (like Apiral) , but ranked #1 after Francis quit MMA.
Hell Stipe was #2

We can always pretend our favorite fighters won fights (and make up fantasy scores ) that they lost, but reality is a bitch.

<Fedor23>

Gane was not just the interim champ (like Apiral) , but ranked #1 after Francis quit MMA.
Hell Stipe was #2

We can always pretend our favorite fighters won fights (and make up fantasy scores ) that they lost, but reality is a bitch.

<Fedor23>

Yeah you are pretending that, everyone saw Reyes take round 1-3.

Also he beat Gane, #1 ranked. Who else at HW ? And that´s 1 fight in 3-4 years. Yeah Jones can be called the goat of mma, but HW is HW. Aspinal is not a bloated LHW, he has a big frame.

Jones got Popped twice,

snitched on other fighters to get a half sentence... and came back 'pulsing' and was the first fighting ever to be given a green light to test positive for traces of steroids on account of past usage.

Not to mention the Arrests, finance beating, hit n run on pregnant woman... etc

In the cage, what a beast of a fighter!

Otherwise, what a tragic human being.

Tl, DR - Jones should step up and fight Tom, or just keep quiet.
This is the fight business, not the tweet business
Also he had the whole event moved where another state would allow him to pulse. Meanwhile all the fighters on the card had to pay extra to travel to the new venue which included all their family and friends. All this because Jones was too insecure to fight clean. I only consider him a huge cheat, that's it.

Yeah you are pretending that, everyone saw Reyes take round 1-3.

Also he beat Gane, #1 ranked. Who else at HW ? And that´s 1 fight in 3-4 years. Yeah Jones can be called the goat of mma, but HW is HW. Aspinal is not a bloated LHW, he has a big frame.
No there is reality, and there is fantasy.

It is, what it is.

1701829924804.png
1701829953049.png

1701829978400.png

Outside of Cormier being a question, Aspinall would dispatch every LHW Jones ever fought. He’d submit or GNP Gane too. Stupid post.
Lol a fearless young Goat Jones is no one ever could fight better than at any point of MMA.

Back