Locked Prem Thread 2023/24 V13: Klopp is a arsey twat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is @Chules the DJ?
I kid, I kid! <Rodgers1>
I believe it was one of Chules' toons that lead me to add BILBAO Get Up, Mojito, and Parasols and some others to my spotify. <5>

DJ @Chules bless (sometimes X_X) - pretty sure I posted Bilbao here aswell(?) some time ago as they are a german band. Will @ you in my music posts in the future ;)

DJ @Chules bless (sometimes X_X) - pretty sure I posted Bilbao here aswell(?) some time ago as they are a german band. Will @ you in my music posts in the future ;)
Oh no. Did I give @Chules credit were none was due?
Maybe you were discussing music with Chules and he quoted you? Anyway, Cheers to you for Bilbao <GinJuice>
And to make it up to Chules, I listened to

and it didn't even hurt.
<5>

Maybe you were discussing music with Chules and he quoted you? Anyway, Cheers to you for Bilbao

<45> @Chules deserves all credit... he's a Sherdog treasure! Some takes/banter might be "questionable" but that's another story :rolleyes:

I'd be cool with that solution

Maybe you were discussing music with Chules and he quoted you? Anyway, Cheers to you for Bilbao <GinJuice>
And to make it up to Chules, I listened to

and it didn't even hurt.
<5>

Fuckin choon m8!! I’ve seen them live 4 times now :p

Melbourne Renegades fan?
Not a big fan of T20, more into ODI and test internationals, but I figured I'd check our domestic league out as they have a game coming to our city in a few days. We don't have a team of our own.

One side had Steve Smith and a few other Aussie internationals. The other was supposed to have Quinton De Kock, but he is out injured.

Bit of a circus, with fireballs for every boundary, but all good fun.

A few decent internationals are being brought in this year to spice things up - including Harry Brook.

Fucking Disgusting. Our taxes are going towards this. Abstain lol, cunts

At least have the balls to vote against it like the US.

Me looking after @Arqueto :(

source.gif

Tells me that Gerrard was a realistic target for other clubs while Lampard and Scholes were not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back