Premier League Thread 2023/24 V17: I could eat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arqueto

I don't know what to eat :(

Chicken Strips?

CHICKEN-STRIP-COUNTRY-BASKET-1.png
Korean BBQ

The uninformed will laugh and post gifs from the CL earlier in the season, but Onana has low key grown into his role at United really well these last few months. Statistically too, he's been one of the best keepers in the league.

He looks alright and serviceable for a team outside the top 5 in the 3-4 big european leagues. But never worth 50m or how much you paid for him - 25m max imo

He looks alright and serviceable for a team outside the top 5 in the 3-4 big european leagues. But never worth 50m or how much you paid for him - 25m max imo

Overpaid maybe, but what's your logic for the rest?

Outside of a few howlers earlier in the season, he's looking really well rounded now. Good shop stopper, good distribution, good command of his box.

Pretty sure you could put him any team and he wouldn't be a problem on the form of the last 3 months......if anything, the rest of United's defence has been a hindrance to him, not the other way round.

@Deffid

[Javi Miguel] Xavi's brother Óscar Hernández, who has six wins in the six games he has taken over, is beginning to be known in the dressing room as 'Oscar Klopp' because of his resemblance to the German coach and his successes.

XrTZatR.jpeg

@LEWIS540 Fair play if he got it together recently but ETH obsession with getting you a ball playing goalkeeper(of course he knew him from Ajax already) made you take your eyes off the fact that you still need a keeper that can make saves(for more than a couple of months). De Gea had a mistake in him, but he made a lot of saves, something Onana is incapable of. De Gea also kept the most clean sheets last season too. If anyone is rating Onana better than de Gea by much I can't take that seriously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back