Premier League Thread 2023/24 V17: I could eat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone but City.

10 for Everton, then reduced to 6. Now 4 for Forrest.

All just seems so arbitrary. Is there any official criteria for punishment or do they just make it up, case per case? Can imagine it being really controversial if a team is relegated or stays up by goal difference or a single point.

The Gerbil is taking Henderson on tour again. The fucking state of it. I legitimately think this thread could anonymously vote to select a better England side every single time out, set them in a 4-4-2 and football would be coming home. We could appoint @Da Speeit and @LEWIS540 to conduct the press conferences. @Arqueto and I could shout the players down to work harder during the training and matches. @Partlow @650lb Sumo would lead opponent scouting and consult on defensive tactics. @Chules would be the kit man in the boot room imo. @BroRogan to lead the fan experience team. @xtramob would run the team coffee shop. @isa @lsa would do the meal planning (I could eat). @EOW as water boy of course....who else could do what??

Disclaimer: @noone was intentionally omitted, just buzzed through this post without much thought.

@Carl Drogo *sign me up.gif* <Lmaoo> <45> that was hilarious ^^

No decent footy on now for two weeks

<WhitmanDefeat>

Our friend next weekend like :eek: :(

ezgif-5.gif

10 for Everton, then reduced to 6. Now 4 for Forrest.

All just seems so arbitrary. Is there any official criteria for punishment or do they just make it up, case per case? Can imagine it being really controversial if a team is relegated or stays up by goal difference or a single point.
What do you mean ?! They are clearly upholding the Law !

Or are you saying that they attack the weak and vulnerable, in the name of authority, whilst accepting bribes from the ones they actually should be gunning for ?

Or are you saying that they attack the weak and vulnerable, in the name of authority, whilst accepting bribes from the ones they actually should be gunning for ?
Former Leeds and Spurs GK (and apparantly also legal expert) Paul Robinson has said that only Leeds have a strong case in the lawsuit against Everton.

That's because Leicester and Forest also broke FFP last season, Leeds followed them rules.
Just proves the saying: Nice guys finish (almost) last

Former Leeds and Spurs GK (and apparantly also legal expert) Paul Robinson has said that only Leeds have a strong case in the lawsuit against Everton.

That's because Leicester and Forest also broke FFP last season, Leeds followed them rules.
Just proves the saying: Nice guys finish (almost) last
Its the "brave" " New" World we live in. Aint it ?!

@Deffid :eek::eek:

Never liked the guy but props for getting this club from the 2. Bundesliga to play in Europe for 2 seasons in a row and also promoting a lot of local/academy players. VfB had 12(!) coaches during his time at Freiburg o_O:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The Gerbil is taking Henderson on tour again. The fucking state of it. I legitimately think this thread could anonymously vote to select a better England side every single time out, set them in a 4-4-2 and football would be coming home. We could appoint @Da Speeit and @LEWIS540 to conduct the press conferences. @Arqueto and I could shout the players down to work harder during the training and matches. @Partlow @650lb Sumo would lead opponent scouting and consult on defensive tactics. @Chules would be the kit man in the boot room imo. @BroRogan to lead the fan experience team. @xtramob would run the team coffee shop. @isa @lsa would do the meal planning (I could eat). @EOW as water boy of course....who else could do what??

Disclaimer: @noone was intentionally omitted, just buzzed through this post without much thought.

England might well the Euros on talent alone, and Southgate will get fellated and Knighted.

Reality is, whatever they achieve is in spite of him.

......but, but he got to WC semi and a Euros final.

I mean probably, but was more commenting on the actual severity of the punishment. Why 10 points? Why 6? Why 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back