Media Colby Covington goes off on Ian 'Soyboy' Garry: "The guy's a f*cking joke"

It’s so funny that dweebs like you will project the “gangster/ (fake) street guy” persona on the guy you’re having a discussion with just because you don’t like the way Masvidal handled the situation.

Regardless of it being “fair” or “honorable”, actions can have consequences. If you would walk through a bad neighbourhood with a lot of flashy jewelry on, that action could have the consequence of you being jumped and robbed.

Is it fair or honorable? No. Is it reality? Yes. Same goes for running your mouth.
Well there's actual consequences for attacking a man outside of a club and running like a coward when when he doesn't drop. You are smart enough to know what those consequences are right?

Thank you for the street knowledge, my gangster. Sneaking up on someone and hitting them from behind when they aren’t engaged with you is an unprovoked assault, though.
I'm glad you understand how it works in then streets, you truly are a g.

Coby's Shtick has made him millions nt necessarily his fighting style and skills
You're not stupid enough to believe he's made millions he was borrowing money from loan sharks before his last fight with masvidal and he doesn't even draw.

Confirmed, Trump is the next UFC Heavyweight Champ

Well there's actual consequences for attacking a man outside of a club and running like a coward when when he doesn't drop. You are smart enough to know what those consequences are right?
Do you see me complain about Masvidal getting arrested and charges pressed against him?

Lol gache is the new bmf champion and no one gives a shit, should have left it a one and done

Do you see me complain about Masvidal getting arrested and charges pressed against him?
By defending masvidals bs while claiming thats cowardly long premeditated attack wasnt unprovoked you are insinuating what he did was right and was justified thus you are complaining about him being charged.

Reactions: mkt
By defending masvidals bs while claiming thats cowardly long premeditated attack wasnt unprovoked you are insinuating what he did was right and was justified thus you are complaining about him being charged.
{<jordan}
Some pretty impressive mental gymnastics on display here bro. You’re making it sound like it was a terrorist bombing too. Well done.

But sure, I’ll play ball. Masvidal’s “attack” was super provoked. He did what he felt he had to do and the consequence is legal troubles. Unfortunately for him.

But I like that he did it because Colby is a turd and I’d love to see him get slapped around a bit. Careful when stepping onto that moral high horse once you reply though buddy, I wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself.

He did what any responsible man would do, that's after masvidal blasted him in the face with punches THEN RAN AWAY FROM HIM when he didnt fall lmfaoooo.

He didn't fall, yet he supposedly scratched up his Rolex...riggghhht.

I only watched a minute but man Colby is such a cornball.

Back