PBP UFC 296 Edwards vs. Covington: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion - Sat. 12/16 at 6:30pm ET / 3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
101868-3837205.png

Was very tough to pick the main event. Ultimately I’m going with Covington to defy the age factor. He’s been inactive, preserving his athletic prime, and is mentally very aggressive and confident. Edwards is just not convincing me, and he’s gonna be broken and finished late

Just noticed an ESPN+ show on Ohtani GOAT

Good seeing you here bringin' the payne. We may be shattered or tattered but we never give up. We get back up and post our picks to the best of our current abilities. Enjoy the fights my friend. They're starting pretty soon!
1LoVe my purple friend, no other place to be but in the PBP viewing a PPV on a Saturday night with my fave Sherbro hooligans.

How are you doing? Feeling better :eek:

Well not exactly. I have lots of neck and back problems. I have tons of disc issues now from the accident. I'm scheduled for a couple procedures that are supposed to help. But it has not been very fun. I mean what's a jacked 6'6 super athlete like myself to do now!?

Also a cat we just rescued turned out to have superbad cancer on its head. So we had to put it down. That was very sad. But he was getting facial paralysis and some other issues from this and suffering a lot.

Edit: it posted before I was done! Well I hope you're sticking around for the fights. Good to see you. I'm sure you're having lots of Life adventures as always. Thanks for checking on me!

Well not exactly. I have lots of neck and back problems. I have tons of disc issues now from the accident. I'm scheduled for a couple procedures that are supposed to help. But it has not been very fun. I mean what's a jacked 6'6 super athlete like myself to do now!?

Also a cat we just rescued turned out to have superbad cancer on its head. So we had to put it down. That was very sad. But he was getting facial paralysis and some other issues from this and suffering a lot.

Edit: it posted before I was done! Well I hope you're sticking around for the fights. Good to see you. I'm sure you're having lots of Life adventures as always. Thanks for checking on me!
F*CK CANCER

:( stinky cancer :( found out somebody I knew since the jump has it.

@Jackonfire any date for when you think the pics and gifs will be fixed and like how it used to be?. Do you think it will be working in time for christmas?.
I'm hoping for a christmas miracle but no, no idea on when it will be fixed. I do know that its the #1 priority right now and tech is trying to figure out what the issues are. Its a lot more complicated than it would seem. There's permissions to be granted, security issues with outside websites, international laws to be followed, bribes to be paid, blackmail to be sorted, hostage negotiations etc... but we'll get it all sorted out hopefully sooner rather than later.

Back