Some people on sherdog were happy to see bryce out cold

What a weird thread with some even weirder responses.

This forum literally has threads dedicated to photoshopping KO'ed dead fighters. Theyre probably the most popular threads on the site. Bryce can feel happy that hasn't even happened to him yet.

Yeah the KO was bad but like, we watch these guys trying to do exactly what happened.... such a strange thread

Last edited:
Tell me about it. Some lunatic ideologue started giving me shit for saying I'm glad Bryce is okay after that KO.

Can you DM a link to it or something? You got me curious now.

Rogans commentary was awful, no respect for Bryce and his current state, leave him be until we see he is ok

What did he do? Try to interview an unconscious Bryce lol?

I think many just viewed it as an obvious opportunity for some flat earth jokes.

What did he do? Try to interview an unconscious Bryce lol?
Instead of talking about emmet and the ko he kept going on about how he fell, how he was shaking, how it’s the hardest punch knockout he has ever seen, interrupting anik to shout he having a SEIZURE, he is laid on the canvas SEIZING!

All right we get it

Bryce is from a 20k souls dump in Arkansas with family trees as a circle, he believes the earth is flat...
20K population...That sounds like a great place to live..

I scrolled throughvthe whole thread twice. I must be blind, because I ain't seeing anything except people agreeing with you.
Huh. Yeah seems like everything has been deleted by mods or something. His messages, my replies and other people's replies to him.

What a weird thread with some even weirder responses.

This forum literally has threads dedicated to photoshopping KO'ed dead fighters. Theyre probably the most popular threads on the site. Bryce can feel happy that hasn't even happened to him yet.

Yeah the KO was bad but like, we watch these guys trying to do exactly what happened.... such a strange thread
I don't think it was the fact that he was just 'kod'. It was also because he was literally shaking afterwards, looked pretty scary tbh. I think that's what he's trying to say

It was a great knockout. I actually like Bryce. He seems like a good dude when he isn't going on about dumb flat Earth bullshit.

I don't think it was the fact that he was just 'kod'. It was also because he was literally shaking afterwards, looked pretty scary tbh. I think that's what he's trying to say
Who was happy to see he was having a seizure? Can you link a specific post? I can honestly say I didn't see anyone saying they were glad he was having a seizure.

Who was happy to see he was having a seizure? Can you link a specific post? I can honestly say I didn't see anyone saying they were glad he was having a seizure.
That's not what I meant. I meant he was probably trying to say since Bryce was having a seizure afterwards, it's not cool to keep making fun of the ko. Not the fact that if was just a 'ko'

That's not what I meant. I meant he was probably trying to say since Bryce was having a seizure afterwards, it's not cool to keep making fun of the ko. Not the fact that if was just a 'ko'
Ah well, you can't really have it both ways. You either don't celebrate KOs at all or do, while still being able to feel bad that a guy had a seizure from said KO.

Seems kinda weird to be like "yeah guy was separated from consciousness and suffered at least some brain damage!" to "oh he's having a seizure, the KO is no longer cool".....

The KO was beautiful and brutal as hell, all in one.

Back