Locked PWD 1140: Sh**ter Was Full!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete I'm sorry for being lewd on Christmas. That damn devil is still in me sometimes! That son of a bitch!

On baby Jesus's birthday, Rex?

In some circles they say this isn't his shoot birthday.

5hSIgx.gif

But you right as usual, big mayne. I gotta do better!

@Pliny Pete this still goes hard. I told my son he should come out to it at his next home duel.

CRASH THE GATES!

Its written by the same guy that made Midnight Express which is one of the most iconic entrance songs of all time so you might be on to something

Uptempo 80's synth pop puts butts in seats, no doubt about it

Its written by the same guy that made Midnight Express which is one of the most iconic entrance songs of all time so you might be on to something

mac-dre-head-bang.gif

Dang. I've never heard this. That's nasty!

60gd7j.gif

You know what song would make a great entrance and Im surprised no MMA fighter never used it, Theme From The Warriors

Its such a bad ass intense song with the way it builds and builds the tension bit by bit til it finally explodes, would make for an awesome visual as you walk through the back of the arena is its building and then burst through the curtains right as it peaks, oh man these people really need to hire me

The first time I heard this song was in GTA3 and not Scarface. Casual confirmed.
Flashback 95.2 and Game Radio got heavy rotation from me.

This Black Rob song was a banger

The first time I heard this song was in GTA3 and not Scarface. Casual confirmed.
Same for me. I didn’t see the movie till right after I played the game and popped for the “GTA songs” all in the soundtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back