Economy Trump in Christmas message wishes EV users to rot in Hell

I wouldn't have given two shits what he said....because its not him that actually tweets anything because he's just merely a puppet whos told where to stand and what to say.

did tucker tell you that or did you come up with that thought all by yourself?

not that i necessarily disagree with what you said. i just felt like asking.

did tucker tell you that or did you come up with that thought all by yourself?

not that i necessarily disagree with what you said. i just felt like asking.
Just from merely observing the dude over the last three years you can tell and with all his Freudian Slips it obvious...Whos the puppeteer though is somewhat of a mystery .

Elon will not be happy as he had posted in the past to support Trump. Oh an Trump is not Christian never believed in God or Christ ever.

So thinking he somehow believes in faith he would have never sent such message. He truly has darkness in his heart an evil.

"
In a Christmas message to his followers Monday, former President Donald Trump said he hopes supporters of "Electric Car Lunacy" would "ROT IN HELL."

Trump's Monday afternoon Truth Social post continued a theme he had been developing with several other posts since Christmas Eve, attacking Justice Department Special Counsel Jack Smith, who is prosecuting two criminal cases against him.

The frontrunner of the 2024 presidential race for the Republican Party nomination added a missive against "THUGS," which he said were more "evil" and "sick" than all world leaders. In the grammatically confusing post, Trump also appeared to attack Israel, which Trump lumped in with Iran, as well as both Russia and Ukraine.

"Included also are World Leaders, both good and bad, but none of which are as evil and 'sick' as the THUGS we have inside our Country who, with their Open Borders, INFLATION, Afghanistan Surrender, Green New Scam, High Taxes, No Energy Independence, Woke Military, Russia/Ukraine, Israel/Iran, All Electric Car Lunacy, and so much more, are looking to destroy our once great USA." Trump posted. "MAY THEY ROT IN HELL."

I never mistook him for Christian. I think there is a lunacy with some of the imposed restrictions being put on the books so all cars are electric (California comes to mind). Was he addressing that who knows. Trump has always been complementary of Elon. But Trump says what he says without clarifying so meh.

GCW_JF4XgAA0aG5

wonder what the response from the chuds would be if brandon put this out on christmas day?
So true thanks for pointing that one out lol. Even better if it was Michelle Obama posting that one heads would explode.

Last edited:
GCW_JF4XgAA0aG5

wonder what the response from the chuds would be if brandon put this out on christmas day?

Probably similar to the reaction trumps post garnered in this thread ?

Some might even go as far to make a comment like

So thinking he somehow believes in faith he would have never sent such message. He truly has darkness in his heart an evil.

Id also assume there would be attempts to twist the words into a more negative narrative. But that would be done by the media just like this article ..

Just like

In a Christmas message to his followers Monday, former President Donald Trump said he hopes supporters of "Electric Car Lunacy" "ROT IN HELL."

So the answer is the exact same shit imo. Theres no difference between your silly teams

Except nobody actually wants Biden in office that's the difference, one is a cult and the other is simply the lesser of two evils to most democrats. I'd be thrilled if they replaced Biden with someone else except for Harris of course.
LOL, sure. Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Probably similar to the reaction trumps post garnered in this thread ?

Some might even go as far to make a comment like

Id also assume there would be attempts to twist the words into a more negative narrative. But that would be done by the media just like this article ..

Just like

In a Christmas message to his followers Monday, former President Donald Trump said he hopes supporters of "Electric Car Lunacy" "ROT IN HELL."

So the answer is the exact same shit imo. Theres no difference between your silly teams
There's a huge difference though because people on the left would condemn it when Biden did it and when Trump did it and people on the right would only condemn it if Biden did it!!!.

But to you that's exactly the same.....

You don't think Trump's hardcore base acts like a cult? (Real question. Not being an asshole.)
If they were a cult why didn't they all take the vaccine that Trump was pushing? Cults gladly drink the Kool Aid.

Plus, regarding the Elon comment, Trump's comment wouldn't include Elon, because Elon also has been against EV and other green energy mandates.
Elon has taken billions from China, he dont need any US mandates, the Chinese keep him flush.
The Chinese own Elon and Lebron James but funny only one gets grief for being soft on the Chinese. Elon would not dare criticize his Chinese masters.

GCW_JF4XgAA0aG5

You realize Biden doesn't run his twitter account?

And likely doesn't know how to operate a smart phone.

LOL, sure. Where do you guys come up with this stuff?
What makes you think he’s popular like Trump is? Trump has a cult fanbase and he can do no wrong in their eyes. Biden is currently getting blasted for his decision to support Israel’s destruction of Gaza. You never saw that level of criticism from Trumpists when he was in office.

What makes you think he’s popular like Trump is? Trump has a cult fanbase and he can do no wrong in their eyes. Biden is currently getting blasted for his decision to support Israel’s destruction of Gaza. You never saw that level of criticism from Trumpists when he was in office.
Trump recently got boo'ed at one of his rallies when he started talking about getting a booster shot. Both side have their share of sycophants; however, I will concede some of the Trump people are cult like. My response was mostly about your Biden comment. I have a feeling if there was a primary today, Biden would win or come really close to winning.

Back