Locked PWD 1141: You Serious, Clark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ just told the story of how he invented cannabis gummies, hes quite prolific

<mma4>

I hope they bring back the Sacramento Redwoods

I think I saw a lat spread on him for God's sakes!

Kyle Shanahan already has plays drawn up for him:

sunglasses-checking-out.gif

Happy New Year, PWD! I look forward to another year of constantly talking shit about one of our favorite things in this world, enjoying 5 star classics and posting Eastern European instagram models with the best bunch of internet and real life friends a guy could ask for!

I just watched the New York ball drop deal for the first time ever
Wow, that was the most anticlimactic shit ever
All my whole life I thought when they dropped the ball, THEY DROPPED THE FUCKING BALL!!!
Like boom drop zoom smash, 10 seconds of madness and chaos and excitement
This shit slowly crept down the pole like a fucking worm slowly inching it's way down whatever worms crawl down
What a shocking turn of events this turned out to be

I learned a valuable lesson tonight

I just watched the New York ball drop deal for the first time ever
Wow, that was the most anticlimactic shit ever
All my whole life I thought when they dropped the ball, THEY DROPPED THE FUCKING BALL!!!
Like boom drop zoom smash, 10 seconds of madness and chaos and excitement
This shit slowly crept down the pole like a fucking worm slowly inching it's way down whatever worms crawl down
What a shocking turn of events this turned out to be

I learned a valuable lesson tonight
Imagine how stupid I felt when I stood in Times Square for 12 hours for that shit in 2009! It was 10 degrees, Pete!

ABC bleeped out "titties" for my Hot Girl Meg performing Body. Sad!

Imagine how stupid I felt when I stood in Times Square for 12 hours for that shit in 2009! It was 10 degrees, Pete!

AJ was talking about it on the Why Files Livestream, he said it's one of those things you do once and never again
It's lotsa fun til 12:01 and then, not so much
Sounds like San Francisco, the huge festival all day long is great, lotsa partying and smiling faces, then after that last firework goes off at midnight, now we all gotta herd our way back to the train station, half drunk/half hungover/cocaine is wearing off and hours of walking and jam packed train stations ahead of us
Fucking disaster lol

AJ was talking about it on the Why Files Livestream, he said it's one of those things you do once and never again
It's lotsa fun til 12:01 and then, not so much
Sounds like San Francisco, the huge festival all day long is great, lotsa partying and smiling faces, then after that last firework goes off at midnight, now we all gotta herd our way back to the train station, half drunk/half hungover/cocaine is wearing off and hours of walking and jam packed train stations ahead of us
Fucking disaster lol
Yes, I only went so I can have this conversation right now and at every New Year's party I ever go to.

It's so stupid. There is no party atmosphere at all and you just stand around all day feeling like a moron. They put you in these corrals that you can't leave so it's not like you can go get food or drinks and come back.

It was the same thing though, soon as the ball dropped and I kissed my girlfriend, we sprinted to the hotel to feel a semblance of warmth again

Yes, I only went so I can have this conversation right now and at every New Year's party I ever go to.

It's so stupid. There is no party atmosphere at all and you just stand around all day feeling like a moron. They put you in these corrals that you can't leave so it's not like you can go get food or drinks and come back.

It was the same thing though, soon as the ball dropped and I kissed my girlfriend, we sprinted to the hotel to feel a semblance of warmth again

Oh that sounds way worse!
In SF they have a street festival all along The Embarcadero(tourist shopping and entertainment area on the water) with all kinds of booths and vendors and games and all kinds of bars and restaurants and it is packed with fun and excitement

I think once you get to the Ferry Building area it's roped off these days and there's no alcohol and all the buildings in that specific zone are closed but you don't have to go in there to see the fireworks, they're up in the sky and all

Leto wearing blue gloves with a black suit. Sickening! No wonder his Joker sucked

You couldn’t pay me to go to Times Square on NYE

Happy New Years everyone

@RollSonnenRoll I just remembered one of my dumbest New Year's in SF
I got a room on the top floor at the hotel right on The Embarcadero and we were partying all day, drinking and running amok all over the festival, having a great time
Night time comes and we start doing coke, cocaine is the dumbest thing ever because we all end up in the room just chopping lines and doing nothing with a massive party all around us outside
Midnight comes and we set there in the room all weirded out on drugs watching the fucking fireworks on this little crummy 1990's television when all we had to do was PULL BACK THE FUCKING CURTAIN ON THE HUGE WINDOW THAT WAS TWO FEET AWAY FROM US IN OUR TOP FLOOR ROOM!!!
Drugs are so dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back