Social Liberals really messed up by supporting Hamas over Israel

Literally you during 10/7 dipshit.

Y79HVHm.jpg

6PmmLyU.jpg
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Whatever you want to think, go ahead. I'm relatively in the middle on the entire issue. They've both done awful things. I can't imagine what it will take at this point to resolve anything after all that has happened. I was surprised by the certainty of that belief and it forced me to think more about the situation.

Further, I'm a bit disgusted by how difficult it has become to criticize the Israeli government without it being conflated with antisemitism but all in all it's become quite difficult to know what's right.

Who should be blamed for the killing of three released hostages waving a white flag? I don't think that makes all Jews bad but talk about "not a good look".

Again, I have stayed relatively silent on this conflict and I admit that's due largely to ignorance of all the details on my part. Still, I can see that to a large degree peoples' opinions are being shaped more by propaganda than facts.
you should acknowledge it's not a good look to like a post cheering for the terrorists on the day they slaughter 1000+ people mostly civilians.

Whatever you want to think, go ahead. I'm relatively in the middle on the entire issue. They've both done awful things. I can't imagine what it will take at this point to resolve anything after all that has happened. I was surprised by the certainty of that belief and it forced me to think more about the situation.

Further, I'm a bit disgusted by how difficult it has become to criticize the Israeli government without it being conflated with antisemitism but all in all it's become quite difficult to know what's right.

Who should be blamed for the killing of three released hostages waving a white flag? I don't think that makes all Jews bad but talk about "not a good look".

Again, I have stayed relatively silent on this conflict and I admit that's due largely to ignorance of all the details on my part. Still, I can see that to a large degree peoples' opinions are being shaped more by propaganda than facts.
Agreed on all points. Its a mess and the propaganda definitely doesn't help. Now that Netanyahu has said that more control of Gaza indefinitely makes it appear that things will not settle out for some time.

Not really. The most vocal anti zionist Americans really don't have that much power or influence in the political sphere. Just really points out the problem with big tent parties. In fighting, especially among the left eventually will reach a boiling point.

you should acknowledge it's not a good look to like a post cheering for the terrorists on the day they slaughter 1000+ people mostly civilians.
I don't think anyone knew the specifics of who was being attacked at that point. On the onset it was perceived as an attack on the Israeli Military. Even now the details of that day are still shaky.

Personally, I don't have any issues with Hamas attacking the Israeli Military. I do have a problem with Hamas, and Israel, attacking civilians, or anyone else that targets civilians anywhere on the planet for that matter.

@HereticBD thinks 8k-10k dead civilians is okay. How sad is that?
Oh' yeah? Where?

What I said, and what I've already said multiple times, is that it's a reality of war when you're fighting a cowardly enemy such as Hamas who use their people as martyrs, and fighting in an small densely packed area such as the Gaza strip.

But hey, don't let that get in the way of your emotional whinging.

Oh' yeah? Where?

What I said, and what I've already said multiple times, is that it's a reality of war when you're fighting a cowardly enemy such as Hamas who use their people as martyrs, and fighting in an small densely packed area such as the Gaza strip.

But hey, don't let that get in the way of your emotional whinging.

Why is Gaza small, densely packed, and has no control of ports of entry exactly?

Jewish people especially Americans are EXTREMELY powerful. Now that people of color and LGBTQ have attacked Israel over the internet, very powerful Jewish businessmen and politicians are now walking back their support for them. They are now starting to want to take down DEI when they used to power money into it.

Bizzarely anti-semetic post given the context lol.

One of the dumbest things about some the American right/evangelicals is their unwavering dick sucking of Israel

It's the "promised land" + "settler colonial" mythos. Which has led to indigenous genocide everywhere its popped up. American Evangelicals feel some kinda way about the idea that God promised Isreael to the Jewish people in the same sense they feel the US was promised to Christians.

Just don't ask them what happens after the Arabs are gone...that's when you get into the apocalypse nutter stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back