Social Liberals really messed up by supporting Hamas over Israel

Yes but when all the Arabs are out of the land (eradicated), then Evangelicals believe the Jews should be converted or also eradicated to bring about the rapture.
Havent heard about the Arab eradication or removal part but end times is the reason some support the jews. The promise to Abraham is another possible but in general its a part of supporting Jews/Israelis in general.

Lol at your dishonest bullshit. Literally during the 10/7 terrorist attack:

Y79HVHm.jpg

yxuPSPe.jpg

6PmmLyU.jpg

6xm2226.jpg

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...l-israel-has-declared-a-state-of-war.4309644/
LOL

It was page 1, post #9. I'm not sure the context you'd be looking for either. The entirety of the post was (again, this was on Oct 7th while the attacks on Israeli citizens were taking place): "At this point I'm pretty much 100% rooting for Hamas." There was nothing else in his post to glean context from.

I'm not sure what explanation you'd have for liking that post TBH. The rhetorical "Do you agree with every post you like?" doesn't seem to hold any water here given that his post was one sentence that conveyed one singular thought. What explanation could you have for liking it but not agreeing with it?

Disappointing to see a bunch of people liking that post, but even in disagreement I generally like the thought you put into your replies and that you tend to have sound rationale when you take a stand. This one from you is pretty perplexing to be among that group.
I appreciate your comment and I'm honestly ok with agreeing it was not the greatest reasoning on my part when I liked that post. I make mistakes, it happens. Still, I did provide an explanation for liking it while not necessarily agreeing with it, and whether it was a good explanation or not, judge for yourself. But in the things I have actually posted ITT as opposed to which posts I liked or didn't you will find what I think about all this terrible tragedy.

what you leftist fucks have to realize is this, Israel and the jewish people of that country aren't going anywhere. Your heroes and terrorist groups you adore have tried numerous times.

deal with it.
Just so we are clear here, I am no where near being a "leftist"... I also don't expect or desire for Jewish people from Israel to go anywhere, I just expect them to not slaughter 10,000+ children like cowards.

what context is there? that poster said I "100 percent support H@mas...."

and you liked it.

you're a hamas fanboy...and a POS

including @Islam Imamate in this as well.
To be fair, the initial details didnt include some of the atrocities that occurred. Supporting an uprising within a country doesnt mean that you support atrocities. If the minority in Darfur rose up against the govt (and genocide) then I would support that. Though Israel doesnt qualify in what they have done imo I get the sentiment.

Last edited:
I appreciate your comment and I'm honestly ok with agreeing it was not the greatest reasoning on my part when I liked that post. I make mistakes, it happens. Still, I did provide an explanation for liking it while not necessarily agreeing with it, and whether it was a good explanation or not, judge for yourself. But in the things I have actually posted ITT as opposed to which posts I liked or didn't you will find what I think about all this terrible tragedy.

LOL. you make factual mistakes all the time. and I don't like your explanation, nor do I agree with it, nor was it "good." I can judge YOU by liking a post on October 7th (I support Hamas 100 percent) as can others.

you're a POS and a Hamas fan boy.

Only In American politics would you still think whichever of your teams being in charge in anyway influences international policy lol.

To be fair, the initial details didnt include some of the atrocities that occurred. Supporting an uprising within a country doesnt mean you believe that you support atrocities. If the minority in Darfur rose up against the govt (and genocide) then I would support that. Though Israel doesnt qualify in what they have done imo I get the sentiment.

the atrocities, videos were out that day. including, driving around with a half naked corpse, shooting fathers in front of chidren, shooting the family dog, dragging bodies in the street etc. I disagree with you (Respectfully).

anyone liking such a post can go get fucked.

the atrocities, videos were out that day. including, driving around with a half naked corpse, shooting fathers in front of chidren, shooting the family dog, dragging bodies in the street etc. I disagree with you (Respectfully).

Doesnt mean everyone here had the info. Anyway at the time posted I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt. If one of the peeps wants to come out and say now that they are on board then it would be different. At times things dont age well is all. Most here are not on board with killing women and children no matter what the side.

Just so we are clear here, I am no where near being a "leftist"... I also don't expect or desire for Jewish people from Israel to go anywhere, I just expect them to not slaughter 10,000+ children like cowards.

I like your others posts, and you as a poster. on this issue we disagree.

Only In American politics would you still think whichever of your teams being in charge in anyway influences international policy lol.

I don't think it would influence allies etc, but it might change some other aspects I'd imagine.

We all get ahead of ourselves. I was too heavy in support for israel following the initial attack. Something I should know better than by now

I don't think it would influence allies etc, but it might change some other aspects I'd imagine.

oh a few things undoubtedly. But I don't really think much would be different in terms of international policies / business.

The decisions being made in these conflict zones aren't being made for ethical or moral reasons ( despite many wishing it so ) which is what the same people will claim is the difference between left n right. ( one being " good " and more moral " apparently " )

it's all business

I mean looking back at recent history. Nothing ever was different regardlesswhichwas in charge. . Don't see why it would be now.

Both sold the wmd push. Pro Iraq invasion. Pro Afghanistan invasion. Drone strikes. Afghanistan withdrawal. Selling weapons to Ukraine. Increasing weapons budget. Pro Israel. Ignore allies warcrimes. Syria... lybia... Etc etc etc

I personally don't see a difference, there undoubtedly would be some . But as a whole I don't see a difference in a left or right led America.. I just see usa

well, you 100 percent support Hamas. you don't have any leg to stand on here in terms of human decency.

lol

@K1levelgrappler is takes the cake for the biggest loser with that comment.

Imagine writing that heaping pile of shit for a comment on that day.

It was like his Kathy Griffin moment where she held out a fake severed Trump head to gain some purity points from her superiors as she dwindled further into obscurity. Same bottom feeder shit being displayed there.

You are justifying barbarism with barbarism.

The irony is lost on you.

@K1levelgrappler is takes the cake for the biggest loser with that comment.

Imagine writing that heaping pile of shit for a comment on that day.

It was like his Kathy Griffin moment where she held out a fake severed Trump head to gain some purity points from her superiors as she dwindled further into obscurity. Same bottom feeder shit being displayed there.

actually, he stands by it. I respect him for it. he's a POS like all Hamas fanboys, but he doesn't mince words. I know where he stands.

I can't say the same for Andy Capp.. "duuuurrr.....context...uhh....yeah, context is needed..."

According to you, maybe, but you're a crazy person--I look forward to the inevitable ban. I don't support Hamas in any way whatsoever.
you liked that post. but let me guess, "context is needed" right?

LOL, GTFO

Back