Crime Who is Ray Epps? Jan. 6 Plotter Ignored by DoJ and Democrats? Why?

With all the wildly reaching prosecutions for Jan 6, watching Ray Epps get a total pass after he landed on the top wanted list of the FBI is a huge outlier. Why the Left Cult thinks they need to White Knight for him is weird as hell. Why the FBI won't answer questions about him is also troublesome.

Yeah, they'll probably move the goal post to make it still make sense. That's standard opperating proceedure for the tin foil hats.

It'll go from he's a fed because they didn't charge him, to the charges are a cover, that's why they aren't that harsh.

I'm just scratching my head as to why it would make a difference. Even if he is a Fed or more likely a CI, to the best of my knowledge, Feds are allowed to have a guy saying wild shit to fish for "like minded" crazies or just to attempt to blend in.

he's not a fed. he just snitched on some of his homeboys just to get himself out of hot water from previous crimes he was caught up in. but the chuds want to equate being an fbi informant as the same as being an fbi agent with their own parking spot and key to the doors at the fbi headquarters. its just nonsense, but theyre desperate to try to deflect the blame and downplay their own crimes so they may as well just try to pin it on everybody else. in this case it was even one of their own they used as a scapegoat to try to invent some kind of whackadoodle narrative that the capitol riot was some kind of an inside job.

With all the wildly reaching prosecutions for Jan 6, watching Ray Epps get a total pass after he landed on the top wanted list of the FBI is a huge outlier. Why the Left Cult thinks they need to White Knight for him is weird as hell. Why the FBI won't answer questions about him is also troublesome.

who is white knighting for that maga trash? you chucklefucks keep on circling back to this nonsense after your chuddy little false narrative got destroyed about him being some kind of fbi agent and the whole thing was just a setup.

can we get some quotes from this thread of those who are doing this? can we get some names of some real world people on this planet who are defending him for his crimes? or is this just simply what "people are saying" and "everybody knows"?

i dont know about you, but if he was found to have committed more serious crimes at the capitol, then i say they should prosecute him and let him rot in prison with the rest of the insurrectionists. make him wait a while before he can spend any of his newfound riches he's gonna make courtesy of rupert murdoch and faux noise and their constant need to lie and create false narratives just to appease their viewers and draw in the tv ratings.

i guess the ray epps thing turned out to be a bust hey? its probably time to invent a new conspiracy and maybe blame the capitol riots on somebody else, other than the people who participated in it and are being brought to justice for their crimes of course. hopefully this time it won't be a person or a company who exists on this planet and can fight back against defamation and lies in court. the right wing propaganda outlets sure seem to be having a hard time with that lately.

Last edited:
Don't get confused between the Georgia RICO indictment and the case being prosecuted by Jack Smith. The Georgia case has little or nothing to do with the rioters; rather it's about the attempts to change the results in Georgia and other states via the fake elector scheme and other shit. On the other hand, Smith has evidence of communications between the Trump circle and the rioters, IIRC. It remains to be seen what was communicated, apparently. Anyway, we'll see.

I'm not, it has little to do, but not nothing. Proving it was a conspiracy is of paramount importance to making the RICO charges work. If there's no organizational structure if they're not executing a larger strategy then nobody can be charged for anything but their specific actions.

That's also why I said " if there is a way to charge that". Because while it was part of the larger conspiracy it took place out of Georgia's jurisdiction, so I don't know if they can make that specific aspect of it work.

Last edited:
He’s the guy that taped Boebert in the theater.

I didn't know about this meeting. I must get to googlin'. As I said above, it will be delicious if they have a direct link between Trump and the Proud Boys & Oath Keepers.

Interesting,
"Photos put Tuberville in Trump’s hotel on Jan. 5 despite denying meeting
The photos and Facebook post put Tuberville, Donald Trump Jr., Peter Navarro, Rudy Giuliani and others at the Trump hotel on Jan. 5."

AHEM,
"Daniel Beck, CEO of an Idaho technology company, in a Facebook post at 10:27 p.m. on Jan. 5 wrote that he’d spent the evening with Tuberville, Trump Jr. and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle, Michael J. Lindell, Navarro and Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani.

He wrote: “The Trump hotel is Amazing!! Fifteen of us spent the evening with Donald Trump Jr., Kimberly Guilfoyle, Tommy Tuberville, Michael J. Lindell, Peter Navarro, and Rudy Giuliani. We talked about the elections, illegal votes, court cases, the republics’ status, what to expect on the hill tomorrow. TRUMP WILL RETAIN THE PRESIDENCY!!!”"
I’m sure all this is well documented in Seth Abramsons substack.

I'm not, it has little to do, but not nothing. Proving it was a conspiracy is of paramount importance to making the RICO charges work. If there's no organizational structure if they're not executing a larger strategy then nobody can be charged for anything but their specific actions.

That's also why I said " if there is a way to charge that". Because while it was part of the larger conspiracy it took place out of Georgia's jurisdiction, so I don't know if they can make that specific aspect of it work.
Sigh. The conspiracy they're trying to prove is their illegal activity in Georgia. It has nothing to do with the Jan 6 riot. Jack Smith is the one who brought charges against Trump in connection with Jan 6. That's not a RICO rap.

Please elaborate on the purpose of this comment. I'm unfamiliar with him.
He’s an author among other things. He wrote the Proof series about trump and and refers to himself as a meta journalist where he puts together the bigger story through the smaller stories mentioned in media. He was writing about the Jan 6 war room at the Willard hotel.
Here is something he wrote back in 2021 about the meeting at Trump hotel on Jan 5.
https://sethabramson.substack.com/p/january-5-meeting-at-trump-international

Please elaborate on the purpose of this comment. I'm unfamiliar with him.
And dag to asking me to explain things while I’m drunk and high. I was reading his stuff back then. I remember reading this before. I’m not sure if it’s relevant at all but your post somehow made me remember his writings.

Last edited:
Sigh. The conspiracy they're trying to prove is their illegal activity in Georgia. It has nothing to do with the Jan 6 riot. Jack Smith is the one who brought charges against Trump in connection with Jan 6. That's not a RICO rap.

I get that. But georgia is more than just the phone call you've heard on the news. There is a broad scope to the conspiracy they are presenting. J6 was planned to delay certification, and give them time and cause to flip the states. One of those states in thier sights was Georgia.

Assuming that it will be absent from proving a conspiracy in Georgia before they've presented their case or that no information will be revealed in the lead up to either Jack Smith's prosecution or the Georgia case that could change anything or lead to additional charges is a very narrow view of things. We're very likely to see many more people flip in the coming weeks and god knows what will come out in testimony.

I get what you're saying they're different investigations. I started with that point several posts ago. I agree that spillover from one case to the other will be limited. I disagree that it's impossible, or unchargable, or that there is no way to link a component of a conspiracy to the larger conspiracy just because it's not currently in the charging documents or it's in scope elsewhere.

You can respond if you want. I'm going to bow out here because we're talking in circles.

lol false equivalency, what in the actual fuck is that?

epps is the posterboy for j6 insurrection (worse than 9/11 and pearl harbor) yet the shitlib media who wanted everybody else buried in prison for decades turned him into a sympathetic character, wrote puff pieces about him and he gets no jail time.

no gaslighting bro. he's an asset.

Back