Crime Vince McMahon Accused Of Sex Trafficking

DIBdZlHXgAAVo4L.jpg

200w.gif

Are you also aware of the incest angle between Vince and Stephanie that was nixed at the last minute?

I don't think it is, either. But I also think that if you subject yourself to said abuse in exchange for money, then when it's time to pay up, you sue for breach of contract, not abuse.

Why are these relationships always framed as "subject yourself to the abuse"...are we assuming she knew it would get like this? Part of what she is saying took place is coersion, I'd say that's for a Court to decide, but she is the one on the short end of the balance of power by far.

Maybe I don't understand what trafficking is. I thought it was basically kidnapping and being sold into sex slavery.

This sounds like everything was with her consent.

I don't know the entire story here but that's a very severe case of trafficking. It's basically transactions involving forced sexual acts. From the sounds of it, she probably initially got involved consensually and then things got pretty out of hand.

Not sure if it's true, but McMahon always gave me douche vibes, even more so when he went and got all roided and jacked. Never liked that dude.

FWIW abusive relationships aren't always just that easy for people to walk away from, and even more so for women. The psychological aspects are very nuanced. Getting a break in an industry like that, for someone that powerful, and then fully turning on them can have repercussions that could completely upend someone's life. Like having your reputation ruined among that field, which people like him are known to do.
The biggest problem is that you can't even attempt to explain a woman's psychology to men that know nothing about women and how they've been conditioned their entire lives to just accept abuse. None of the people ITT who side with Vince can be convinced otherwise because they've also been conditioned to believe it's okay to abuse women as long as you aren't forcibly taking something from them, and even then it's okay to some of them if they're paying the woman. They'll never understand the social backlash from reporting rape and abuse, they will always doubt the validity of any claims made by women, which is in a paradox in itself, because THAT'S EXACTLY WHY WOMEN ARE AFRAID TO REPORT ABUSE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I believe it's about him allegedly offering her services to talent. I think that's where the distinction lies. If he was just paying for sex it would be one thing, but if he got the boys involved, he's basically her pimp.

what if he was offering her services to the "techs", as they are called, that he mentioned, rather than the talent/wrestlers? Surely there is a distinction there

Also could only find one picture of her. None of the posterior referenced by Vince :(

Why are these relationships always framed as "subject yourself to the abuse"...are we assuming she knew it would get like this? Part of what she is saying took place is coersion, I'd say that's for a Court to decide, but she is the one on the short end of the balance of power by far.
On a scale of 1-10, how easy would it be for your elderly boss to have his buddies run a train on you? 10 being it's your idea, 1 being you press criminal charges? Would you do it for $3 million but not for $1 million?

I think they should put the images of these text in Children's and school libraries. That way any child who feels seen by these texts can feel comforted and know they are not alone

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2024/0...-janel-grant-in-trafficking-lawsuit-revealed/

https://archive.ph/JfgHu

A woman who received a payout from WWE boss Vince McMahon has accused McMahon, the company and a former executive of sex trafficking in a new lawsuitthat raises questions about the breadth of an internal company probe conducted by a law firm last year.

In July 2021, the suit said, McMahon instructed Grant to create personalized sexual content for a WWE superstar that he was trying to re-sign. The suit didn’t name the professional wrestler, but described him as both a UFC fighter and WWE talent. People familiar with the matter identified the wrestler as Brock Lesnar, one of WWE’s biggest names.

image-69.png
Jfc this guy is absolutely fucked in the head and needs to be put in a straight jacket in a padded room.

Back