Crime Vince McMahon Accused Of Sex Trafficking

lmao

When Stephanie McMahon got pregnant, Vince suggested an incest angle that would have seen him be the father. This was then changed to Shane being the father, both of which ended up being shot down for obvious reasons

Lol. Sounds like an absolute mastermind.

Jim Cornette has said for years that Vince is a smarter version of Donald Trump.

Lmao.

What is the implication of this question? Theoretically I could just beat the f*ck out of a high percentage of people who attempted this because I know how to fight, so I have some leverage of empowerment. I'm not her, and have no idea what it was like for her. Neither do you.
<22>

So just depends on the price. For myself there is no price, I'd be out of there that day, but you need to know how much they're offering before you decide. Got it.

and you have a blackheart, not wanting kids to have a safe space for the context of their lived experience
Yeah, the content of that text is somehow equivalent to a children's book about a blue penguin that wants to be a pink penguin or some shit.

<22>

So just depends on the price. For myself there is no price, I'd be out of there that day, but you need to know how much they're offering before you decide. Got it.

I live the wacky cool guy characters these guys all come up with lmao

image-69.png
sad-spongebob-squarepants-with-shrinking-face-23bnlp8ahprshmn6.gif

I just want to go back in time, before everything from my childhood turned into a flaming trailer park

It's Vincent Kennedy McMahon, he's just a weird dude. He wanted to do an incest angle with his pregnant daughter on network TV and had his world champion engage in necrophilia.

Don't forget about Trish being forced to strip and bark like a dog.

Don't forget about Trish being forced to strip and bark like a dog.
That's actually pretty minor compared to some other angles. And it also made kayfabe sense because Trish got caught on camera bragging about how much control she supposedly had over Mr McMahon.

<22>

Not sure where you're getting that it depends on the price. I said I could just use physical force to overcome the situation if I felt threatened. I said a high percentage because I'm aware that I cant physically overcome everyone on the planet and that there are variables in fights.

You think you're immune to it because you just wouldnt agree to that. I'm sure that 61 year-old dude in Texas probably felt that way when he got put in that cell as well.

Vince was great when he was on the mic with The Body. Some of the best commentary of all-time.

Then he evolved into the creepy boss guy, which was more like a reveal of his true self. The money, fame and power allowed him to act out his depraved nature, under the guise of theatre. I'm surprised people are surprised.

Not sure where you're getting that it depends on the price. I said I could just use physical force to overcome the situation if I felt threatened. I said a high percentage because I'm aware that I cant physically overcome everyone on the planet and that there are variables in fights.

You think you're immune to it because you just wouldnt agree to that. I'm sure that 61 year-old dude in Texas probably felt that way when he got put in that cell as well.
That's really neat, but nobody in this story is even alleging anybody popped out from the bushes and forced themselves on anyone. She didn't even say no or object to anything, and was still calling him "baby" well into it, so it seems like saying no would be the first step before your twisted fantasy of scaring senior citizens with your huge muscles and karate skills.

mods it's a joke, not to be taken seriously. don't card over this bullshit, not calling the guy anything.

Regardless of why she did those things, if you only pay someone 33% of the agreed upon amount, whether she was really abused or just a whore… The fight is on. Can’t blame her. You pay your debts.
I mean no one can blame her for trying to get what she is owed, especially if it involves getting my head shit on.
But i'm a bit curious as to how this is supposed to be human trafficking, or am i missing something obvious ?

Back