Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

This sounds about as sexual for you as it does for them. The dude has a point. If you didn't provide the service, they'd probably just do some Mark Redwine type stuff...hopefully without killing their son
I mean yeah, we’re all consenting parties. The majority of men I play with don’t eat it on their own, they need the guidance of a Domme. There is a guy I know who plays with shit by himself. Gets a hotel room, lays down a sheet, and covers himself in shit he bought off the internet. Bizarre behavior.

Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims
The Bald Goof wins once again.
221112054712-03-ufc-power-slap-league-dana-white.jpg

Vince is even worse than he once appeared. I see Dana getting caught up in something similar.

Reports that McMahon had paid out settlements to multiple women while serving as WWE’s CEO and chairman have been circulating since at least 2022, but the lawsuit, filed by Grant Thursday, sheds new light on the extent of McMahon’s alleged misconduct.
d9Qp2H7.jpg

Vince is finished. So is the WWE.

WWE has been better off since he got pushed out of having direct control of their creative.

I don't really see this as an L for Vince.

He managed to build his company up to the point where he sold it for $9 billion, and he survived the feds trying to put him in prison and all of these stories about deviant behavior from WWE/F execs being public for the past 30 years.

I don't really see this as an L for Vince.
I wouldn't count your chickens just yet on that. They said that about Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein for a long time.

Reports that McMahon had paid out settlements to multiple women while serving as WWE’s CEO and chairman have been circulating since at least 2022, but the lawsuit, filed by Grant Thursday, sheds new light on the extent of McMahon’s alleged misconduct.

Vince is even worse than he once appeared. I see Dana getting caught up in something similar.

d9Qp2H7.jpg
He is old school, and grabbed a few asses in his hayday. Nothing surprising.
The allegations are quite dire from a legal perspective. This is also a rare accusation that seems like it will be easily proven or disproven in court based on phone records, MMS history, the recency of the accusation, etc. Ms. Grant having worked in the legal department of the company in all likelihood is aware of the amount of evidence required to prove these kinds of claims and I imagine the court proceedings will be incredibly interesting to watch/read updates on. I of course believe in the American principle of innocent until proven guilty, but Vince has a long and sordid history of perversions and hush payments, so it isn't looking very good for him.
image_2024-01-26_195535262.png
Wait, again?

In the words of Uncle Philly before shooting Angelo Garepe: "You couldn't fuckin' retire?"
If there's a human man on the planet that will inevitably keep an erection till his dying day, it's Vince McMahon.

Brock Lesnar is now also involved in the allegations. He's the person referred to as "WWE Superstar."

1706328094278.png

If anyone has read the allegations, it's pretty fucking disgusting. Includes not just sex by coercion, but even straight up rape as sexual assault and what is essentially prostitution/trafficking to others. And just for insanity's sake, one of the earlier allegations states that one of his sexual demands was using sex toys on her named after WWE wrestlers.

Last edited:
Lmao defending the meeetooooo liars is so 2017 sherbro
Cases like Jean Carrol against Trump, which are obvious politiburo hitjobs and money grabs, have muddied the waters. I'm the first to say if an allegation sounds like bullshit, but this is one where there are allegedly phone records, photos, emails, and other paper trails that can easily corroborate everything, combined with Vince being known as one of the biggest horndogs in human history. The guy is legitimately half Satyr.

If anyone has read the allegations, it's pretty fucking disgusting. Includes not just sex by coercion, but even straight up rape as sexual assault and what is essentially prostitution/trafficking to others. And just for insanity's sake, one of the earlier allegations states that one of his sexual demands was using sex toys on her named after WWE wrestlers.
Right, what I am interested in seeing is how far this goes. She may just be the beginning, as other victims have a way of coming out of the woodwork when something like this goes public. Bill Cosby started with a few and ended up with over 50. Larry Nassar over 200.

Back