Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

I think the big deal here, is that Vince was basically pimping her out, and not that they had a personal agreement for sexual favors.

That said, given how quickly Johnny Ace tried to save his own ass, there's probably a lot more to this shit than meets the eye. He didn't even attempt to offer a defense, other than to say he was forced into it too. I mean, this is a company that helped cover up a friggin' murder, so I wouldn't put anything past them.

Okay, but this lady went along with it for several months right? Wasn’t like it was a one off thing?

Surely she could have stopped it any time and/or reported it to the police?

Not saying she wasn’t treated horribly but she seemingly accepted the position she was in and was paid handsomely for it?

Don’t care how destitute i am, someone shits on my head while his mate rapes me, I’m not going on more dates with them!

Okay, but this lady went along with it for several months right? Wasn’t like it was a one off thing?

Surely she could have stopped it any time and/or reported it to the police?

Not saying she wasn’t treated horribly but she seemingly accepted the position she was in and was paid handsomely for it?

Don’t care how destitute i am, someone shits on my head while his mate rapes me, I’m not going on more dates with them!
I won't comment on how "into it" she was, but like I said, I think the bigger issue is the human trafficking/pimping aspect. On it's face, it does seem like a bit of revenge for backing out of the NDA payments, but in general, the whole thing seems highly illegal. Personally, I'd like to know why Vince was crazy enough to not pay her, when she has all this shit on him. It was a lousy $3 million dollars. He's a billionaire. If I was that fucked up, but had the money to make my shady dealings go away, she would've received full payment on day one, just to get that weight off my shoulders.

I believe Massaro's family has come out against this woman, and says she's basically grifting. There's unfortunately going to be a fair share of clout chasers coming out of the woodwork to get on TV, during this whole thing.
Her daughter said she's an ex friend and shouldn't be using her name, but didn't actual say anything she said was wrong.

Her daughter said she's an ex friend and shouldn't be using her name, but didn't actual say anything she said was wrong.
Yeah, I just saw a snippet on some clip. Seemed to lean into discrediting her. It's just weird that the family would speak out against someone who is supposedly backing Massaro's claims. It's an odd thing to take issue with. They must really hate that chick, if there's nothing more to it than her and Massaro having a fallout years ago. I mean, what did she do? Fuck her father and break up the family or some shit?

Vince McMahon, who resigned from his role as executive chairman over TKO Group Holdings in January, is selling off more than $400 million worth of stock that he holds in the company.

According to a public filing made to the Securities and Exchange Commission, McMahon filed to sell 5.35 million shares — currently worth $411.95 million — of TKO stock, which accounts for about a quarter of his remaining holdings in the company. The move comes after McMahon previously sold off $700 million worth of stock in TKO this past November, which was around 25 percent of his original shares in the company.

Some previously unnamed people in the lawsuit have now been revealed. Apparently Stephanie McMahon knew about at least some of the Vince stuff which isn't surprising. Khan and Blum haven't been accused of knowing anything about it.

Also it's confirmed that the person who people assumed was Triple H in the lawsuit is actually Nick Khan.

Last edited:
Wait I'm actually confused. At the start of the article it says they didn't know anything about it, but then later on in the article it says they were instrumental in the cover up.

- I had a Lab and a beagle mixed with cock. I feel your loss.
They still come to me in my dreams.
Beagle cross Pug was mine. I've had family members die and it didn't stick with me like this. Thanks for the kind words, and I know exactly what you mean with that last sentence

- Vince out of WWE it's so good. If wasnt for Edge, Randy and a couple of others, this idiot would have killed WWE back in 2009/10 with his awful ideas.
With or without him, I don't think it's much of a coincidence that the WWE got better, when they got competition. AEW might not be able to compete in popularity, but they have a crazy rich owner who will poach disgruntled stars away from you, if you don't keep them happy. I noticed when AEW started making a bit of noise, things in the WWE got a little less stupid and guys were being afforded a little more freedom.

It was a very rough period from about halfway through the "Ruthless Aggression" era, all the way up to like 2019ish. It was practically unwatchable, and then all of sudden they stopped fucking around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back