Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

Does anyone else find it odd that the accuser has no real internet history, but for the one picture of her?

And does anyone remember 20 years or so back when he had his daughter play the role of today's accuser as he played the pimp?

stephanie 17.png

True story.

So what will parent company Endeavor’s Ari Emanuel do? According to the well-reputed PWInsider, he’ll eradicate anyone and anything that could continue to harm his business.

Their source noted this is “not just about a company he purchased, but a company that has been employing his own daughter at WWE HQ for several years.”

It’s true, Ari Emanuel’s daughter Ashlee has been working at WWE since June 2021, initially as a Creative Writing Assistant for RAW and more recently as an Executive Assistant.

live reaction

I'm so sick of false accusations or a 304 playing the victim. Andrew Tate, Russell Brand, JohNY Dep, Trevor bauer, and a ton of others come to mind. I'm so sick of false accusations.

Vince is degen. She came out not right after pooped on but after a failed shake down. <Lmaoo>

GOOD SHIT PAL,
200w.gif
Needs incontinence underwear/diapers.

So Vince is now under federal investigation for sex trafficking and John Laurenitis claims he was also forced into these sex acts to keep his position in the company.

I'm so sick of false accusations or a 304 playing the victim. Andrew Tate, Russell Brand, JohNY Dep, Trevor bauer, and a ton of others come to mind. I'm so sick of false accusations.

Vince is degen. She came out not right after pooped on but after a failed shake down. <Lmaoo>
Not sure you can put Vince in the same category as Johnny Depp. Look into Vince McMahons history. He's being doing awful shit like this for a long time and always seems to get away with it. Rita Charlton, the ring boy scandal, Jimmy Snuka, and now holding jobs and financial security over people in exchange for sexual acts. Seems pretty obvious he's a predator

So Vince is now under federal investigation for sex trafficking and John Laurenitis claims he was also forced into these sex acts to keep his position in the company.
Like Vince would want to watch him have sex……..

Wasn’t Johnny shit on?

Linda McMahon losing 40 million dollars for Vince on this and Vince is about to cry. Even rolling his eyes at her when she thanks Jim about 2 minutes into the video.

He’s the Michael Jordan of business according to Dana.

He is crying there. Vince doesn't like losing.

Can you please post a link lmao this keeps getting better

I know Vince is old and there are some pretty serious allegations, but if he somehow gets this behind him, this would set up a perfect Last Man Standing match vs Johnny Ace.

Back