Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

Cases like Jean Carrol against Trump, which are obvious politiburo hitjobs and money grabs, have muddied the waters. I'm the first to say if an allegation sounds like bullshit, but this is one where there are allegedly phone records, photos, emails, and other paper trails that can easily corroborate everything, combined with Vince being known as one of the biggest horndogs in human history. The guy is legitimately half Satyr.
Nothing here that I disagree with. He's also a rich powerful mofo who had a lot of ass thrown his way in the golden era. This doesn't sound amazing, but our cuck mate wants the gas chamber for him without trial which is pathetic. Facts are, more women lie about being assaulted by rich and powerful people than actually get assaulted.

Are you on a registry??

He pressured her into being, basically , a human blowup doll. There was no situation where she could have said no.

You must be 400 pounds.

Nope, not on a registry, how bout yourself?

"There was no situation where she could have said no"

Really?? She is getting trains run on her by the entire WWE roster for multiple years and getting defecated on by her boss.

You don't think for that entire time she could have quit her job? That wasn't an option?? Like not possible? Maybe not say yes to all of his sex requests?

Why would Brock agree to this?

"I'll re-sign but only if I get to bang this random female employee on your staff"

You can find a girl of that caliber out at the clubs, and if you are Brock Lesnar they would throw themselves at you.
do you think brock lesnar is attractive to women? lmao

Reactions: TR1
Nope, not on a registry, how bout yourself?

"There was no situation where she could have said no"

Really?? She is getting trains run on her by the entire WWE roster for multiple years and getting defecated on by her boss.

You don't think for that entire time she could have quit her job? That wasn't an option?? Like not possible? Maybe not say yes to all of his sex requests?
She could, but also would be of the belief that doing so would result in her reputational and occupational ruin, cuz of the blackmailing threats against her. It's weird how people kinda need those things to get by

Hey slow down, we aren't talking BJs here. Let's keep it innocent with the shitting.

Yes. He has lots of money.
in order for a woman in the club to know brock lesnar has lots of money, she would have to recognize him as brock lesnar lol i'm not sure many women could point him out of a lineup

Definitely no surprise Vince is kind of a sexual deviant. Given he was sexually abused by his mother, plus the tons of evidence over the years he wasn't all there in the head when it comes to sexualization. Guy tried to get his own daughter to do an incest angle on television. Thankfully, she was normal enough to put the kibosh on that before it went anywhere.

I wonder if this has Dana worried about anymore of his skeletons being aired out now?

Back