Media Holly Holm Unlikely to Fight Kayla Harrison if Kayla Doesn’t Make Weight

Yeah, I exaggerated, lol. But she definitely isn't getting 200/200K either.
I dunno, I'd say that's about right tbh... Holly certainly is getting around that amount, and Kayla is bringing a decent fanfare...

Free money is free money at the end of the day... But an easy win is even better...

Kayla is not making weight, it's a complete joke that they think she will

And if by God's grace she just barely manages to get to 135, she'll be so depleted her team will have to carry her to the octagon

I dunno, I'd say that's about right tbh... Holly certainly is getting around that amount, and Kayla is bringing a decent fanfare...

Free money is free money at the end of the day... But an easy win is even better...

I don't think harrison is a bringing over much viewership. Her light is dim AF compared to when she thought she was going to get a super fight with Nunes 2 years ago. She turned down a fight with Cyborg at PFL, and elects to "try" to fight at 135? Harrison is one of the bigger wmma names, and still, the PFL didn't have much to offer her and didn't want her experimenting at 135, so they let her go. I think she's going to try to make 135 to reignite some kind of flame for her career. I also think she didn't have much leverage, and the UFC said, "WTF we can get her cheap and see if she can make the weight."

Looks like Kayla easily could get to 170 if she wanted to

1706574685967-png.1026805

Looks like Kayla easily could get to 170 if she wanted to

1706574685967-png.1026805

Interesting that she joined the UFC and in 3 months is going to fight...the previous 6 month USADA thing is gone of course.

She was actually under USADA at PFL for a while, but wasn't tested (no one in PFL is showing up on the tracking site)

I wonder if this was a reason for the switch, she's getting some Dana White privilege or (Bork Lesnar) privilege?

If Kayla Harrison misses weight, Dana White will give Holly Holm another title shot.

She weighs the same as Michael Chandler on weigh in day… how tf is she going to go down two weight classes

Is Mike dolce still involved in MMA? That guy used to be the weight cutting guru that everyone called. I think he even helped Rumble Johnson make weight at 170 before. Kayla needs to call that dude up and go old school Dolce diet.

Wait Holly still fights? Isn't she like 50 years old or something....

Back