Reaction score
Via his instagram story about 20 mins ago

Attachments

• IMG_4154.jpeg
    IMG_4154.jpeg
    721 KB · Views: 39
It's going to be Izzy vs Kayla Harrison

423236601_397205699722393_4665307089184925221_n.jpg

seems very unlikely it would be against chimaev, terrible business move to have izzy get destroyed when there is plenty of good fights for him left.

IZZY/ALEX 3
Conor vs Chandler

Holy shit

Gotta be Izzy vs Alex 3.

Wouldn't be the best main event, but would definitely "complete" the card.

Kazmat can't get a visa to fight in the USA, so lets see what happens

UFC 300 will have about 25 fights by the number of "hints" people are getting from fighter's social media.
I was thinking the same lol. Everyone and their brother is floating rumors lately. 11 bouts have already been officially announced, and a typical card is 12. I could see them having a couple extra given the significance of the event though.

It’s the only thing they can really do at the moment for a legit main event. Everything else seems to not be an option atm where they put so much into 299 right before it.

If it’s DDP vs izzy then that is just straight BS. DDP needs to heal up and rest his body
Still haven't seen any medical suspensions announced for UFC 297. Wonder what the hold up is? I would expect Du Plessis to be on that list, so it could have some bearing on whether or not he can be ready in time for 300.

Main thing making me think it isn’t Alex is that it seems by all accounts the intent is to have Alex headline ufc 301 in rio
I think if they can’t find a big enough main event they make Alex vs Izzy 3. Ideally it would be Conor vs Chandler and either Izzy vs Chimaev or Chimaev vs Leon and have Izzy vs DDP for international fight week.

Back