Rampage explains how outer space is a hoax

WTF are you talking about? More than 5 billion people have taken it. Exactly how much data is sufficient?
How are we supposed to know how many people have taken it when India and China has 13 million alone but population control is bad for business?

@terrapin

I find your positions funny. On one hand, you declare yourself a man of the Abrahamic God, sure of the complete validity of its truth. In the next breath you speak to the assured knowledge of the existence of UFOs and bigfoot, while citing Carl Jung, a man who believed these were nothing more than psychological manifestations of a search for a religion or a faith. Jung never believed these things were actual physical structures, more that they were mass psychological constructs of people seeking a myth.

If nothing else, you're an entertaining motherfucker!

captain-america-i-understood-that-reference.gif

Had that toy as a little newt (it may have been a bootleg version, we were not rich).

Looking after their dead doesn't require them being motivated by secrecy, it could simply be compassion. We do the same thing. They are like us in many ways.

You should be asking yourself why you never considered that angle, when it's such an easy one to see.

The answer - you guys have your minds already made up, and view everything via the lens of it not being real. No objectivity whatsoever. That's unscientific.

Yes I had considered it . I had considered the religious reasons as a motivation as well. Just because I didn’t say something doesn’t mean it didn’t cross my mind, and it was you guys that stated it was done for secrecy not me. But no I don’t buy for a second that that has kept them elected for thousands of years.

@terrapin

I find your positions funny. On one hand, you declare yourself a man of the Abrahamic God, sure of the complete validity of its truth. In the next breath you speak to the assured knowledge of the existence of UFOs and bigfoot, while citing Carl Jung, a man who believed these were nothing more than psychological manifestations of a search for a religion or a faith. Jung never believed these things were actual physical structures, more that they were mass psychological constructs of people seeking a myth.

If nothing else, you're an entertaining motherfucker!
It's snake oil. It drives clicks and puts money in grifters' pockets. Not a fan.

Edit:
Case in point,
Look again.

Yes I had considered it . I had considered the religious reasons as a motivation as well. Just because I didn’t say something doesn’t mean it didn’t cross my mind, and it was you guys that stated it was done for secrecy not me. But no I don’t buy for a second that that has kept them elected for thousands of years.

Well, it wouldn't in and of itself. There are other factors.

Hahahahahahahahaha
I will never give clicks to any of these ridiculous youtube sites, but, I wonder why the thumbnails are always grainy and unfocused. Guessing the videos aren’t any better.

I will never give clicks to any of these ridiculous youtube sites, but, I wonder why the thumbnails are always grainy and unfocused. Guessing the videos aren’t any better.

Its ok to consider something to be fake or a lie and not want to watch it or entertain it. But this weird moral stance you guys have against alternative beliefs or "conspiracy theories" show why you scientismists are really just a cult. You're religious devotees.

"I won't give these sites any clicks"...."my job is to keep people from watching any of these youtube videos"...

Like...give us break lol.

It's snake oil. It drives clicks and puts money in grifters' pockets. Not a fan.

Edit:
Case in point,
Doesn't strike me as a grifter, more like a guy with an IQ of potato frenetically searching for meaning...

Your position or not, you’re repeating it. The argument embarrasses Stretch Armstrong with how much reaching it’s doing. Yes it would be rare to find their remains. But it would happen.

The idea that they are intelligent enough to hide remains is honestly pretty laughable. That would make them smarter than us really. That’s a really impressive logical conclusion they could have only reached with a lot of information and understanding of their situation.

Ive spent more time in the woods than most people but no I don’t fancy myself as some outdoorsman. It’s really neither here nor there to my point though. I wasn’t angry when I told you to shut up about the lab thing, but it was frankly annoying seeing it repeated when know one is saying he needs to be in a lab. The whole crux of the issue is it’s so entirely implausible based on what we know about the world.

Most of the reasons you keep posting for me to not carry forth this argument are emotional. You're angry, you're embarrassed, etc. That's your emotions. That's your problem.

It is reasoned and reasonable to believe that these beings exist even as physical beings. It is reasoned and reasonable to believe that they can't exist.

What is unreasonable is to pretend your position is so necessary that mocking us in order.

Its ok to consider something to be fake or a lie and not want to watch it or entertain it. But this weird moral stance you guys have against alternative beliefs or "conspiracy theories" show why you scientismists are really just a cult. You're religious devotees.

"I won't give these sites any clicks"...."my job is to keep people from watching any of these youtube videos"...

Like...give us break lol.
I don’t want that stuff cluttering up my feed, dude.

Here is where the Carl Jung theory falls apart and why it’s viewed as pseudoscience. This thread is about people believing the world is flat. No one knew the world was round until the Greeks in roughly 5 or 600 BC I believe. Even then, it was only knowledge that the educated of certain countries actually held.

So billions of people lived and died knowing the earth was flat before that. That was their experience. In Carl Jung’s theory, that meansithey could not have been wrong because enough people experienced and believed that.

But you certainly don’t believe that the Greeks suddenly believing it was round manifested itself and reshaped the world into a globe, do you?
I think you don't understand Carly Young's theory and are here offering us straw man and a pretty stupid one at that frankly.

Carl Young's theory has nothing to do with taking in data falsely and coming to a wrong conclusion. That's just something you've made up because you don't understand it.

Carl Jungs theory is about mythology and how mythologies emerge and how they're not made up, but they literally emerge within communities to fulfill certain needs.

This is the kind of thing I expect sometimes from the scientism crowd. Just ridiculous straw man pseudo debunking. But since you already know you're right because of an a. priori assumption then you can make spurious and ridiculous arguments.

If I go back and read all of our exchanges, most of it will be emotionalism from you. A lack of reading comprehension and unwillingness to engage my points and spurious arguments presented with some kind of emotional zeal that you think means they're right.

On my end you will find a person reasonably arguing for the non-necessity of either position and the reasoned and reasonableness of mine.

I did. And you didn't, lying hypocrite. Game over.

Also,
*steel

You have done absolutely nothing to debunk my positions. You've actually failed to respond to most of them and you've revealed yourself to be angry and hot-headed and emotional.

I would really like to have a civil good faith discussion with you about the issues. I'm inviting you to do that now. I would love it.

Let's continue on as adults without emotion and just discuss the issues. I would really enjoy that.

so whats the verdict?
Does space exist?
Or are you fuckers still talking about Big foot?

Look again.

<6>

My man....

Why do three of them not proceed exactly at the tree, and the lead emerges proportionally bigger than when it went in and became hidden? It's also exceptionally darker and more defined for not discernible reason.

Care to theorize on why the person filming decided to zoom out of what would be the most insane bigfoot footage ever captured?

Back