Rampage explains how outer space is a hoax

Fair play, I misspoke. Who the fuck thinks I have any power to do that? Allow me to restate.

My only interest here is to point out what's going on and hope people learn from it.

Free speech, motherfucker, do you even?

Cryptozoology is for suckers. Plain and simple. I have no need to watch that video because if it accurately depicted what it is said to depict it would be on the six o'clock news. Call me when that happens.

And lmao at this reaction from you and then saying, "I'm not saying they're real"... ROFL you clown ahahahaha

Being objective is a bad thing now.

{<jordan}

Thanks for being the "science" person I knew would show up, to show us all how unscientific the followers of it generally are.

You've done better than I could have hoped for. And now....

7375a238-bbcb-4b53-9a99-1f50b93691aa_text.gif

Last edited:
LOL @ Now, "I'm not saying it's real"
Didn't you try to tell me they hid a bunch of bigfoot bodies from the rest of society?

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA anyway why should I click on that dumb video, clownshoes?

look, the video is from a remote location that humans rarely travel. It’s right near old faithful. That’s a geyser in Yellowstone park. you’ve probably never heard of it, since it’s so remote and rarely traveled by humans.

Anyway, it’s clear evidence that there are 14 foot tall 2 legged creatures that travel at cheetah like speeds in packs.

anyway, the camera pans away from bigfoot to capture the super rare moment old faithful (reminder: that’s this geyser in the park called Yellowstone) erupts! It only happens about 20 times a day! And they captured it on camera!

By the time old faithful stopped erupting, the bigfoots were gone.……..

Being objective is a bad thing now.

{<jordan}

Thanks for being the "science" person I knew would show up, to show us all how unscientific the followers of it generally are.

You've done better than I could have hoped for. And now....

7375a238-bbcb-4b53-9a99-1f50b93691aa_text.gif
No doubt you'll back this up by posting another youtube video.

It's hard to be you.
You certainly have no chance, so yeah, for you it must appear difficult to attain.

You tools keep posting dubious sources for ideas you both claim later to not believe in--after you get your positions destroyed--and then are arguing other people are wrong if they dismiss them rather than take them as seriously as any pursuit with scientific merit.

I find it less and less difficult to believe you're really that stupid the longer this goes on, but you already admitted everything you say is bullshit. You keep misusing the term steelmanning--misspelling it all the while, and then self-righteously refer to others as liars for making you look stupid.

Which of us has the unenviable position here, really?

You certainly have no chance, so yeah, for you it must appear difficult to attain.

You tools keep posting dubious sources for ideas you both claim later to not believe in--after you get your positions destroyed--and then are arguing other people are wrong if they dismiss them rather than take them as seriously as any pursuit with scientific merit.

I find it less and less difficult to believe you're really that stupid the longer this goes on, but you already admitted everything you say is bullshit. You keep misusing the term steelmanning--misspelling it all the while, and then self-righteously refer to others as liars for making you look stupid.

Which of us has the unenviable position here, really?
You are filled with hatred and judgment. I feel sorry for you.

I genuinely have goodwill towards you.

You are filled with hatred and judgment. I feel sorry for you.

I genuinely have goodwill towards you.
Well since, ITT, you're a proven liar according to your own stated standards, I invite the reader to arrive at their own conclusions about this assessment.

Now, care to make any attempt whatsoever to address the points I raised in this post (see the bold text? Got those ad hominem attacks out of your system yet?

I will repeat for easy reference,
"You tools keep posting dubious sources for ideas you both claim later to not believe in--after you get your positions destroyed--and then are arguing other people are wrong if they dismiss them rather than take them as seriously as any pursuit with scientific merit.

I find it less and less difficult to believe you're really that stupid the longer this goes on, but you already admitted everything you say is bullshit. You keep misusing the term steelmanning--misspelling it all the while, and then self-righteously refer to others as liars for making you look stupid."

Who is the angry one here, exactly? :p

Well since, ITT, you're a proven liar according to your own stated standards, I invite the reader to arrive at their own conclusions about this assessment.

Now, care to make any attempt whatsoever to address the points I raised in this post (see the bold text? Got those ad hominem attacks out of your system yet?

I will repeat for easy reference,
"You tools keep posting dubious sources for ideas you both claim later to not believe in--after you get your positions destroyed--and then are arguing other people are wrong if they dismiss them rather than take them as seriously as any pursuit with scientific merit.

I find it less and less difficult to believe you're really that stupid the longer this goes on, but you already admitted everything you say is bullshit. You keep misusing the term steelmanning--misspelling it all the while, and then self-righteously refer to others as liars for making you look stupid."

Who is the angry one here, exactly? :p
you need to quote those areas of dispute as i invited you to do earlier in goodwill. but you havent done it. as far as misspellings? i have a life and use voice to text.

i invite a good faith discussion of my positions. but all of them not just cherry picked ones. i dont think you are able to do so or you would have already.

Flat earth debate heating up

I have no need to watch that video because if it accurately depicted what it is said to depict it would be on the six o'clock news. Call me when that happens.

. ROFL you clown ahahahaha

u still believe what u see on the news?

you're simple

Back