Rampage explains how outer space is a hoax

Wow, an insult to completely dismiss something countering your dumbass claim that it appears 20 feet tall.

Super surprised.
The comment wasn't about you, it was about @terrapin. Review the dialogue.

Edit: and you're right, 20 was a bad call. After some slowdown and review I'd revamp that to about 14' (still putting into ludicrous territory).

Last edited:
Wow, an insult to completely dismiss something countering your dumbass claim that it appears 20 feet tall.

Super surprised.
Apparently when you already know you're right, you can just cast insults and mock and think you're winning.

You and I fundamentally disagree on this topic and yet we can have perfectly civil discussions about it. I think everyone should be able to do that.

<6>

My man....

Why do three of them not proceed exactly at the tree, and the lead emerges proportionally bigger than when it went in and became hidden? It's also exceptionally darker and more defined for not discernible reason.

Care to theorize on why the person filming decided to zoom out of what would be the most insane bigfoot footage ever captured?

Sure, I'll speculate.

They have different hair colors. Some are dark black, some reddish, brown, and even the occasional albino.

The others hid behind the tree while the injured one moved up. They hide behind trees all of the time while hunting.

The camera zoomed out because someone realized what they were capturing, and you're not supposed to see it.

Lastly, because it could be fake. I'm not saying it's real, I shared it for discussion. It could be real, it could be fake.

Doesn't strike me as a grifter, more like a guy with an IQ of potato frenetically searching for meaning...
This makes my point for me. He's either been suckered by other grifters or he's one himself. Either way I'm not contributing to any of these clowns bank accounts in any event.

Then STFU about it.

Don't claim to be scientific if you use "not clicking" to avoid watching something you're still going to dismiss. It's fraudulent.
Oh, didn't you realize the new religion of scientism doesn't have to review data. It already knows the truth. See? because if it didn't happen in a lab it hasn't happened.

There's no need to question at all or even review data. You already know with the new religion of scientism.

Last edited:
Its ok to consider something to be fake or a lie and not want to watch it or entertain it. But this weird moral stance you guys have against alternative beliefs or "conspiracy theories" show why you scientismists are really just a cult. You're religious devotees.

"I won't give these sites any clicks"...."my job is to keep people from watching any of these youtube videos"...

Like...give us break lol.
How is someone not giving these grifters any clicks stopping anyone else from viewing them? LOL brilliant argument.

Last edited:
Sure, I'll speculate.

They have different hair colors. Some are dark black, some reddish, brown, and even the occasional albino.

The others hid behind the tree while the injured one moved up. They hide behind trees all of the time while hunting.

The camera zoomed out because someone realized what they were capturing, and you're not supposed to see it.

Lastly, because it could be fake. I'm not saying it's real, I shared it for discussion. It could be real, it could be fake.
LOL @ Now, "I'm not saying it's real"
Didn't you try to tell me they hid a bunch of bigfoot bodies from the rest of society?

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA anyway why should I click on that dumb video, clownshoes?

This makes my point for me. He's either been suckered by other grifters or he's one himself. Either way I'm not contributing to any of these clowns bank accounts in any event.

I get it. There's a swath of horseshit to wade through and no need to clutter reality with more nonsense. Still some fun topics to have a laugh and wonder about. I'm like you with the UFO stuff. I'd love for it to be real and learn about something so new and incredible in our understanding of reality, but the evidence just isn't there imo.

How does someone not giving these grifters any clicks stopping anyone else from viewing them? LOL brilliant argument.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Funny how you think I'm angry when, as I stated, my only interest here is to help limit the number of people who give clicks to the likes of you on youtube and other media. The part in quotes is nothing more than a justification for pretending made up shit is real.

Then STFU about it.

Don't claim to be scientific if you use "not clicking" to avoid watching something you're still going to dismiss. It's fraudulent.
Free speech, motherfucker, do you even?

Cryptozoology is for suckers. Plain and simple. I have no need to watch that video because if it accurately depicted what it is said to depict it would be on the six o'clock news. Call me when that happens.

And lmao at this reaction from you and then saying, "I'm not saying they're real"... ROFL you clown ahahahaha

Here is a really succinct case for the reasonableness of thinking a bipedal ape could exist in North America.

Gymlans position is that this is a bipedal species of primate as yet undiscovered by scientists.

Back