Strickland is 11-1 in his last 12 fights over a 4 year span...(Only loss to Alex, an obvious weight bully at MW and now the LHW champ)

I've had enough of this troll thread.

This fight has been debated to death, and people with reasonable MMA opinions have no problem with the decision.

Thinking Strickland deserved the victory is fine. I disagree, and so do many knowledgeable observers, but thinking he won is a valid opinion.

Thinking he was robbed and talking shit to people who know better is just stupid.

I've had enough of this troll thread.

This fight has been debated to death, and people with reasonable MMA opinions have no problem with the decision.

Thinking Strickland deserved the victory is fine. I disagree, and so do many knowledgeable observers, but thinking he won is a valid opinion.

Thinking he was robbed and talking shit to people who know better is just stupid.
Nobody said he was robbed sir.
That's just the way you take things.

Any discussion that is different than your thoughts always goes this way.

Nobody said he was robbed sir.
That's just the way you take things.

Any discussion that is different than your thoughts always goes this way.
The fucking OP said he was robbed. This whole thread is based on the premise that he was robbed twice.

OP then attacks anyone who disagrees, and I'M being unreasonable?

I am wrong all the fucking time, and I gladly admit when I am.

Tell me where I'm wrong in this thread, sir. I'm not the one making bullshit claims.

Its a bullshit claim to say your guy got punched in the head nearly 80 times more?

You can't even admit it was a super close fight, yet you can admit when you're wrong?.

I have admitted I was wrong on this site a gang of times, with no issue.
This isn't the first time you've gotten mad at me for disagreeing with you though.

I wasn't even being a dick about it ffs.

Its too easy with you.
@Ares Black
fishing-reel-it-in.gif

Its a bullshit claim to say your guy got punched in the head nearly 80 times more?

You can't even admit it was a super close fight, yet you can admit when you're wrong?.

I have admitted I was wrong on this site a gang of times, with no issue.
This isn't the first time you've gotten mad at me for disagreeing with you though.

I wasn't even being a dick about it ffs.
It's a bullshit claim to say Strickland is 11-1 in his last 12. He is 9-3.

Reread this thread, and tell me where I was wrong, or unreasonable.

I'm mad at you for coming at me for no reason. When have I EVER, let alone in this thread, said that it wasn't super close fight? Don't put words in my mouth, especially if you are attacking me for them.

I'm going to bed. I will expect an apology in the morning. Sir.

Reread this thread, and tell me where I was wrong, or unreasonable.

I'm mad at you for coming at me for no reason. When have I EVER, let alone in this thread, said that it wasn't super close fight? Don't put words in my mouth, especially if you are attacking me for them.

I'm going to bed. I will expect an apology in the morning. Sir.
Attacking?

Ok man...have it your way.

I thought he beat both DDP and Cannonier and in the same exact manner. I thought both were clear, but I knew his style would lead to close scorecards. I also like both Jared and Dricus a lot more outside of the cage than Sean. Strickland is a very good fighter. I wish he would just shut the fuck up sometimes.

Back